IGNORED

Mi8 Geekbuying.com

I am thinking about buying the Mi8  (128gb global version) from Geekbuying.com. https://www.geekbuying.com/item/Xiaomi-Mi8-6-21-Inch-6GB-128GB-Smartphone-Gold-398319.html

Does anybody have experience with this site? I have 2 concerns. The phone will be legit and they will ship in a reasonable time.

As a courtesy, please don't respond

1. if you don't have experience with this website and you are not proposing an alternate website.

2. you just want a bit of banter.

3. if your comment is a sarcastic "if you don't trust, don't buy" type comment.

4. if your comment won't add value to this thread.

Thanks in advance. :)

I have ordered from them many times.

Shipping is free , and it usually takes about a month before the product arrives.

Once i ordered a tv box without CE markings and the customs in my country said i had to resend.

Geekbuying refunded me the money same day i contacted them , even though the package had not been resent.

Only downside is the slow shipping.

And sometimes if the product is popular , they may not have it in stock ... but they usually ship same day as new stock arrives.

And yes , phone or whatever you order will be legit

1 hour ago, sirmaxextra said:

I have ordered from them many times.

Shipping is free , and it usually takes about a month before the product arrives.

Once i ordered a tv box without CE markings and the customs in my country said i had to resend.

Geekbuying refunded me the money same day i contacted them , even though the package had not been resent.

Only downside is the slow shipping.

And sometimes if the product is popular , they may not have it in stock ... but they usually ship same day as new stock arrives.

And yes , phone or whatever you order will be legit

Thanks. You are awesome!

i have used them several times ,takes usually about 3-4 weeks to get to uk ,as for phone thats a good choice ,xiaomi is one of the biggest brands in china and in my opinion the spec of there phones well exceeds apple,samsung etc ,check out the other stuff this company makes ,

I recently bought a cubot x18 plus from aliexpress, delivered to UK.

Really good experience and no VAT applied. Sorry, UK tax man.

edit: they also have your phone, i just checked.

23 hours ago, taylor1975 said:

I recently bought a cubot x18 plus from aliexpress, delivered to UK.

Really good experience and no VAT applied. Sorry, UK tax man.

edit: they also have your phone, i just checked.

You rock!. You just saved me 60 quid.

https://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Global-ROM-Xiaomi-Mi8-6GB-128GB-Mi-8-Snapdragon-845-Octa-Core-CPU-6-21-18/2800188_32884011814.html?spm=2114.12010612/itm2home-1.8148356.11.5b191903vktR7b

Was chatting to a lady on a dating site. She introduced me to the Huawei Nova 3. I will research one more day.

Archived