IGNORED

I offer cuisine advise

To any one who like to impruve the quality and the offer of their restaurant menu, and and dont have the knowloge, experience or staff to do it.

I ll be in Pattaya few weeks after the 5th of Jurnary. Will be may second trip there. During the first one, six mounth ago, i have been dissapointed with the level of the food, in European restaurants and snack bars. I though may be a good a idea to make same business, until i assume, it going a be long to save enough money to do it and manage the dificulties for foreneirs low budget inversors.

However, i thing i can be helpful to give same advise, in proper eurpean cookery coucine, just advise, because there is no way to be allow to do any kind of job. At the same time, that may help me is well to have a better undertand on how to manege business over there. So should be free of charge. Ofcourse, in case it dont need to expend a lot of time, other wise i would prefer to be paid.

I offer a ten year experience as a Cook, in restaurants around London, Copenhagen, Madrid and Barcelona, working with top chefs in Spain.

Is there any one there interesting can send me an awnser and we can can chat in person after next monday.

I ll be interesting is well, in show or participate in a fine thai kitchen, to find new ideas and ways of works. It may be sound strange, but, almost in Spain is very usually to work as a guest in high standars coucines for a wild, and learn what you will never be teached in any school.

Is it me, or is there something strange about this ?

" I offer a ten year experience as a Cook, in restaurants around London, Copenhagen, Madrid and Barcelona, working with top chefs in Spain "

Ten years catering in Europe and never encountered the word Cuisine ! "coucine "

• 13 years later...

He literally can't spell advice!

If he gets a free of charge proof reader the idea may get traction

Edited by regyai

2 hours ago, Illinoischicago said:

5 minutes ago, regyai said:

If he gets a free of charge proof reader the idea may get traction

You Guys do know this post is feckin 13yrs old yes 

Well its gotta be dead if you're going to flog it :P

:Deadhorse:

Edited by regyai

2 hours ago, Illinoischicago said:

Dredging up a thread from 13 years ago really isn’t very helpful to the forum.

Really not sure what your intention is, especially given some other posts you’ve made.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

9 hours ago, davidge said:

Dredging up a thread from 13 years ago really isn’t very helpful to the forum.

Really not sure what your intention is, especially given some other posts you’ve made.

He's threadwanking to get his post count up. Same shit going on at B-A as well with other newbs.

I'm not your savior, I'm just a naughty boy.

10 hours ago, FROST MEDIC999 said:

You Guys do know this post is feckin 13yrs old yes 

I wonder if he’s found a gig yet???  

troll spray.png

I offer spelling advice.

• davidge locked this topic