Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Pattaya Investment Opportunity

ThaiThai Kitchen

52 minutes ago, gmingot said:

Some who is serious about the business would discuss directly with the OP rather than on an open forum

I think you can gauge some personality traits from public conversations.

For example, I would be looking at your attention to detail as you wrote some instead of someone :P ......immediately blacklisted lol

6 minutes ago, taylor1975 said:

I think you can gauge some personality traits from public conversations.

For example, I would be looking at your attention to detail as you wrote some instead of someone :P ......immediately blacklisted lol

Thanks for the advice :D

4 hours ago, gmingot said:

I can see things that are issues, I am not a lawyer, I can not give advice, I doubt you are a lawyer or have qualifications regarding these matters either. That is why I said in a previous post, if someone is interested in the OP's original proposal then use proper due diligence.

why do you need be a lawyer to know things ? 

i KNOW for a fact "unlike you" that if you borrow out money at 15% rate you will have absolutely 0 % chance of getting them returned in case the OP knows what hes doing .

and how is that , well very simple if you borrow out at that rate and sue him it will start as a civil case wich police would most likely dont put too much attention too , but if they get to know its a 15% rate it turns to a criminal case vs the law of Thailand and then there would be great trouble .

that plus the fact he offers about 0 security and estimated returns etc cinda states to anyone who have done any buisness in the past it just cant be all too serious , not sure what youre life experience is but if you cant se this it cant bee too much .

the forums are to help people , way too many blabla "like you" who know nothing unfortunally just dragging up nonsens like the posts you just made .

Feeling old ? Never mind , maybe youre older than you ever been before , but youre also younger than you will ever be again .......

Someone I talked to in passing in Phuket told me over drinks that an expat can buy his own business for about 3 million baht and if he hires a certain number of thai's (4?) he could get a business visa of some sort and stay in the country indefinitely to run it.

Not an expert here but that's what I heard.

2 hours ago, Larssonn said:

why do you need be a lawyer to know things ? 

i KNOW for a fact "unlike you" that if you borrow out money at 15% rate you will have absolutely 0 % chance of getting them returned in case the OP knows what hes doing .

and how is that , well very simple if you borrow out at that rate and sue him it will start as a civil case wich police would most likely dont put too much attention too , but if they get to know its a 15% rate it turns to a criminal case vs the law of Thailand and then there would be great trouble .

that plus the fact he offers about 0 security and estimated returns etc cinda states to anyone who have done any buisness in the past it just cant be all too serious , not sure what youre life experience is but if you cant se this it cant bee too much .

the forums are to help people , way too many blabla "like you" who know nothing unfortunally just dragging up nonsens like the posts you just made .

Wow, someone takes things personally !!! Take a chill pill buddy

If anyone is stupid enough to do this, kiss your money goodbye.

Why can’t the OP go to a bank and get a loan and pay back with a reasonable interest rate?  If the bank won’t risk lending the OP money, why should you.

15%!!  Too good and risky to be true.

15 hours ago, gmingot said:

Wow, someone takes things personally !!! Take a chill pill buddy

Larssonn is completely right, your comments are just :Blah2::Blah2:

59 minutes ago, Halfaboy said:

A loan shark charges also 15%, but that is the daily rate !

:-)

Kneecaps as collateral :o

Hasn’t this business model been tried and tested in one of the Soi’s off WS quite successfully.

On 7/25/2018 at 15:02, ThaiThai Kitchen said:

I have a business in the US which is expanding rapidly at present and demands quite a lot of capital on hand. I don't want to cripple that business by extracting that amount of money from it at this time. I also own property in NY and considered a loan against that property but the approval process would take 45 days which is too long. That's why I'd prefer to raise the capital here in Thailand.

There are a couple of options i know of for the NY property that shouldn't take longer then a couple of weeks assuming its a simple case. If you are interested send me a PM

9 minutes ago, wes12 said:

There are a couple of options i know of for the NY property that shouldn't take longer then a couple of weeks assuming its a simple case. If you are interested send me a PM

The op just want to risk somebody else’s money and not his own.

if you have enough equity in a property it is very easy to borrow money on a secured basis.

Simple rules you don’t pay the loan back you lose the property.

If it looks too good to be true, it probably is.

Somebody is going to lose money.

On ‎24‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 14:00, ThaiThai Kitchen said:

Further details for clarification:

Proposal 1:

Term of loan: 35 months.

Principal repayment: 100,000 per month.

Monthly interest: payment: 15% p/a

Monthly percentage of profit payment: 10%. Based on the past 2 years earnings, this amount is estimated to be approximately 20,000 to 25,000 per month.

Proposal 2:

Term of loan: 18 months.

Principal repayment: 200,000 per month for 17 months, 100,000 for the final month.

Monthly interest: payment: 15% p/a

Monthly percentage of profit payment: 10%. Based on the past 2 years earnings, this amount is estimated to be approximately 20,000 to 25,000 per month. This payment will continue for 3 years. 

Why don’t you borrow from a bank?

On 7/30/2018 at 20:29, Harry Brown said:

@gmingot  @Larssonn

That's enough fellas, let it go, you've made your point.

Bingo, I don't think any BM are going to put the hand in the pocket on this one.

I think this thread has burned out.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

On 30/07/2018 at 16:02, fakebook said:

If it looks too good to be true, it probably is.

Somebody is going to lose money.

Yep and it ain’t going to be the op.

That sounds like a loan shark’s tariff, 15 % interest.

Hey, let’s bring Sharky into this thread!!

On 25/07/2018 at 08:34, Larssonn said:

so you can se the issues but feel its wrong to put them out so noone may get scammed or hurt ? incase the OP actually have a solid case there would be no worries would it ?

you can take your white knight attitude and ……… just the fact he posts openly about a loan with 15% intrest wich is illegal aswell as "estimated" returns …… i just realise why bother typing youre obviously clueless about theese things .

What is to stop a potential scammer (not saying OP is one) from taking a loan from a clueless investor for say 3 million baht. Give returns on that investment for approx 6 months (using the investors money) kind of like a ponzi scheme.

The (so called) business/investment fails. How could the original investor get his money back?

I remember a post a number of years ago, the post was about someone wanting a 1 million baht investment, which would give the investor a lifetime return of 6000bt per month. At the time, I asked questions (just like people have done here) and people were actually defending the guy. Even thoough it was such a dubious business proposal.

Again im not saying OP is nothing other than genuine. But the closest to an investment id ever make in thailand would be a condo purchase for personal use. 

It would be interesting to find out if anyone ever has made money from a gogo i.e. buying a share and got their money back + profit

1 hour ago, Scuba+ said:

It would be interesting to find out if anyone ever has made money from a gogo i.e. buying a share and got their money back + profit

I’ve often wondered that too.

I remember a few years ago on this forum where the silent partners of the Drunken Duck on LK Metro were ripped off by the other owner when he sold it without their knowledge.

• Ru4Real locked this topic

Archived