Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | The Night Wish Group | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News | | Pattaya Investigations | ChicaCheck | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Expat brutally assaulted after fight with tourist over music selection at Jomtien Beer Bar

The Pattaya News

Jomtien-

Over the weekend 65 year old British Citizen Mr. David Williamson, who has since relocated to Pattaya and is living here legally as a retired expat, was brutally assaulted and found covered in blood after he got in a fight with a tourist. The fight occurred at The Roxy Beer Bar located on Soi 7 in Jomtien. He was given first aid at the scene before being taken to the hospital by rescue and emergency services.

Staff said that the un-named other individual and Mr. Williamson knew each other and normally got on well. They stated that the fight started over a youtube music selection when the customers disagreed on the genre of music they wished to play and the argument escalated to a physical fight. The other tourist fled the scene shortly after the fight while Mr. Williamson stayed for the police.

Police will be looking at CCTV and seeking more information on the other individual in an attempt to charge him with assault and determine who started the physical confrontation.

The post Expat brutally assaulted after fight with tourist over music selection at Jomtien Beer Bar appeared first on The Pattaya News.

Click To View The Pattaya News Website

https://thepattayanews.com/newsletter/

Check out our Youtube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCznGH-m-TAn2iqTYQL5yOcA

Sigh !!! They are not able for a drink ..... 

Couple of English gentlemen, had a slight disagreement... Cost the aggressor a fair amount of cash...

Of all the things to get into a fight over. Couple of mentalists.

I came, I saw, I mongered!

Probably sick of listening to "It's coming home"....

Be like a dog,

" if you cant eat it, play with it, or fuck it. Piss on it and walk away."

Do they know who brutally assaulted him after the fight finished? Sounds like a bad day for him.

I've seen guys getting in heated arguments over the same stuff on the DS.  Alcohol,+ego+emotions+mental instability = Jackassery. 

3 hours ago, bakufoz said:

Probably sick of listening to "It's coming home"....

nah... was Stairway to Heaven....  trust me... I KNOW....

Zor-orm-be 

Zor-orm-be

Zor-orm-be e e e - e e e e e e e - e ar eeee e eeee

Cluck-cluck, gibber-gibber, my old man's a mushroom, etc.

I thought playing Rod Stewart's "I don't want to talk about it" was mandatory for anyone over the age of 60, at least that's how it is on the DS.

Archived