Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Drunken Thai girl in morning car road rage causes havoc (Video)

The Pattaya News

Pattaya-

ชนแล้วหนี

Posted by Alex Solatti on Monday, 16 July 2018

A seemingly highly intoxicated Thai girl in her white Toyota Altis with Bangkok Plates slammed into a taxi after wiping out about five motorbikes in early morning traffic around 8:00AM on Tuesday Morning on Central Pattaya Klang. It has been reported she was fleeing another accident a short time earlier on second road where early reports are saying she slammed into a food cart and killed a coffee seller. As the video shows, the girl was highly distraught and in a state of panic.

She was eventually arrested and brought to the police station.

We will provide further details as we get them. Nobody, including her, was injured at the scene of the second incident. Reports of the first accident are still coming in.

The post Drunken Thai girl in morning car road rage causes havoc (Video) appeared first on The Pattaya News.

Click To View The Pattaya News Website

https://thepattayanews.com/newsletter/

Check out our Youtube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCznGH-m-TAn2iqTYQL5yOcA

She is very  very drunk ,  killed a coffee seller on 2nd road possibly trying to make a living for his family , that’s all gone now . Seeing on the video , she seems more worried about the damage of her car on Pattaya klang , probably didn’t even know she killed a coffee seller on 2 nd Road with her drinking .... i put my hand up that I did the few drink drivings decades ago when I was young , luckily I didn’t kill anyone but did hurt someone not not seriously.  

RIP to the coffee seller . 

I've seen that coffee seller around pushing his cart and bought coffee from him once. Has to eb tje same one as I've only ever seen one in the area. It has a Nescafe sign on it. This is so sad. 

She is in a situation that you don't wish even to an enemy  !! I feel sorry for her.... A stupid act leading to 2 accidents, assaulting one and killing an other !!!

2 hours ago, jocky king said:

She is very  very drunk ,  killed a coffee seller on 2nd road possibly trying to make a living for his family , that’s all gone now . Seeing on the video , she seems more worried about the damage of her car on Pattaya klang , probably didn’t even know she killed a coffee seller on 2 nd Road with her drinking .... i put my hand up that I did the few drink drivings decades ago when I was young , luckily I didn’t kill anyone but did hurt someone not not seriously.  

RIP to the coffee seller . 

Me too. And every time I such videos I just realize how fucking lucky I was, every single time I drunk and drove. Thankfully don’t do that now any more. Very sad, for the coffee seller, other victims and even the girl. She’s screwed for life.

8 hours ago, Patts Luver said:

She is in a situation that you don't wish even to an enemy  !! I feel sorry for her.... A stupid act leading to 2 accidents, assaulting one and killing an other !!!

Why feel sorry for her ? She killed a coffee seller with her drink driving .. I have no sympathy for her if she goes to prison ..  

1 hour ago, jocky king said:

Why feel sorry for her ? She killed a coffee seller with her drink driving .. I have no sympathy for her if she goes to prison ..  

I feel sorry for her as she was too stupid to drink & drive and now she has to face theose severe consequences....

Indeed I feel sorry for the dead man and his family.....

Archived