IGNORED

Sunshine one hotel ..

Hitu6969

Sunshine one hotel near Walking Street a quite popular hotel with India people has been closed abrubtly is what I hear after some kind of a RAID ..

Just wanted to know if in such situations .. are the occupants safe ? Or do they also have some kind of problems

Thanks

If the hotel is closed abruptly by the government/police/military, I would assume the guests are kicked out and need to find a new hotel.  I'd be surprised if they'll get any sort of refund from the closed hotel.  But if they can afford it, they shouldn't have a problem finding a new hotel during low season.

If you want a better experience with your "date"... read, learn, live the following:

https://forum.pattaya-addicts.com/topic/22263-vetting-bar-girls-and-how-to-pass-their-own-vett

Thanks. Buddy ..
Actually was wondering if guests also get rounded up or as you mentioned ..just have to find a new place and it's over.

Thanks

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Archived