Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Pattaya police arrest over 60 suspected prostitutes on Beach Road, shocked to find them

The Pattaya News

Pattaya-

Pattaya Police on Thursday arrested over 60 suspected prostitutes who were hanging around on Beach Road.

Police spokesmen said they were cleaning up the cities image and said tourists and officials alike were shocked to hear that there were prostitutes in Pattaya which is a family friendly resort.

The women arrested were brought to the police station on Soi 9 and background and drug tests run on them. They were not fined, however were warned to find alternative work.

This is expected to continue through the weekend as the Pattaya Marathon takes place early Sunday morning and each year during the marathon the police and officials attempt to clean up the beach for the event.

The post Pattaya police arrest over 60 suspected prostitutes on Beach Road, shocked to find them appeared first on The Pattaya News.

Click To View The Pattaya News Website

https://thepattayanews.com/newsletter/

Check out our Youtube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCznGH-m-TAn2iqTYQL5yOcA

24 minutes ago, The Pattaya News said:

Pattaya-

Pattaya Police on Thursday arrested over 60 suspected prostitutes who were hanging around on Beach Road.

Police spokesmen said they were cleaning up the cities image and said tourists and officials alike were shocked to hear that there were prostitutes in Pattaya which is a family friendly resort.

The women arrested were brought to the police station on Soi 9 and background and drug tests run on them. They were not fined, however were warned to find alternative work.

:LMAO1::LMAO1::LMAO1::LMAO1::LMAO1: 

Got to be a joke, right??!

Was thinking about timing,  planes and hotels for 2019 earlier - if this sort of crap becomes normal then those bookings may not need to be made..,.:unsure:

It’s just to clean up for the marathon.  They cleared them all out mid last year because some other event was happening at the time, they set up a cop checkpoint on the beach side for a week or two. 

Shocked?!?  That cop must be new to Pattaya.

Last Thursday night most girls were on the pavement, not on the promenade.

next they'll be shocking us by saying that Pattaya beach is unfit for swimming because the water is unclean.  What will we do then?

Shocked that there were only 60 hookers?

They cleaned up the working girls but the rats and garbage get to stay.

I'm surprised this made the news. I wonder if this will become a more frequent occurrence in the near future.

This is not the kind of news I like to read. Will one day police arrest girls on Beach Road every month for a pretext? Will it deter some girls from working?

A few years ago the tourism minister said that the government wanted to turn Pattaya into a family friendly resort. I did not take this very seriously. But since that time, problems and crackdowns seem more numerous.

About time too, i go to pattaya for the food and the weather...sickens me to see all this nefarious activity around town while i am trying to shop.

Just getting home now as the marathon started haha. Really made me have a hard look at myself 

Most girls are still on the pavement, which is a pain.

I guess they picked up 60 from the promenade and didn’t bother the 940 on the pavement.

On ‎14‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 02:58, Red-Devil said:

Their shocked,  I'm shocked,  we're all shocked.......

Whose shocked?

Pattaya is family friendly?...Pattaya is a resort? Obviously fake news

So, is the future Pattaya  P4P Scene going to be restricted to Closed Door Bars with  Windows that have Blinds fitted so that no one passing by can see in?, Are the Free Lance/Beach Road girls and Open Air Bar Complexes going to become a thing of the Past but no longer permitted?  Will the 'New Model' P4P Area  of Pattaya be reduced to One Square Mile  in the South Sector of Pattaya in the Years to come?

Just wont ever happen? :unsure:

We'll See...

On 13/7/2018 at 11:04, The Pattaya News said:

Police spokesmen said they were cleaning up the cities image and said tourists and officials alike were shocked to hear that there were prostitutes in Pattaya which is a family friendly resort

I'm shocked because they're shocked of finding 60 whores in the street, as any day in the year

I thought I had it bad because I had to walk all way home to Jomtien because of that race. And I had a go at a policeman man/Volunteer because he gave me shit because I had to cross the road to get to my condo but wasn't saying anything 2 a few Thai people who I watched cross so thought it was ok. I was ready to knock him out I swear on my life.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

The girls were on the opposite side again tonight. And there were thousands of Indians in the last 500 metres closest to Walking Street.

Archived