IGNORED

KTK Royal Residence

richocean

I am coming back to Pattaya for my third visit and I am looking at booking two weeks at KTK Royal Residence in Sep/Oct. I have had a search on the forum but cant seem to find much info about it can anyone provide some valuable feedback if it is worth the stay?

Thanks 

Review from PA BM:

I personally haven't stayed there, but have had several mates who have bunked down there. All of them really liked enjoyed the experience. I have stayed in many hotels in the same soi - it's one I like, there are plenty of cafe's, 7/11, Family Mart, laundries, and there is the excellent Jamesons Irish Bar. Now in terms of location you will either love it or loath it. If you intend to visit Soi6 it is excellent, but its less good for LK Metro or WS - motocy taxi needed.

All the KTK range have an excellent reputation as quality apart hotel.

I have looked at staying there a few times. Might try it out on my next visit.

Thanks for the video review - will watch later.

Thanks for the info will check out the VT later. Probably gonna be staying mostly round Soi 6 so I like the location. Does anyone know what the bar prices are like, I drink alot of Johnnie walker recently stayed at disovery and found it pretty expensive. Also do they actually have an outdoor pool?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

11 hours ago, richocean said:

Thanks for the info will check out the VT later. Probably gonna be staying mostly round Soi 6 so I like the location. Does anyone know what the bar prices are like, I drink alot of Johnnie walker recently stayed at disovery and found it pretty expensive. Also do they actually have an outdoor pool?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Yes the complex has both indoor and outdoor pools. 

• 1 month later...

I've just booked 4 nights at KTK Royal Residence for my trip in late March

I paid $199 AUD, Queen room which includes breakfast and is non refundable

I made my selection based on it being close by to Soi 6, were I do most of my P4P and the buffet breakfast does look inviting

I found this rate on Agoda a couple of days ago, so not sure if it still available...

Archived