IGNORED

Help. Teerak wants cosmetic surgery

elbenvillas

I know most girls here in thailand ask their teeraks for help in breast implants or nose jobs.

I have a different situation.  She wants her cheeks on her face pulled back, though it me they look ok considering her age and the rest of the package.

Has anybody had this kind of cosmetic surgery done here in Pattaya, or even other cosmetic surgery where the plastic surgeon and hospital were

experienced and price was reasonable.  Not the cheapest but good value.

Face only photo is a month old.  The other one showing the  body too is 3 years ago.  Those are the kind of cheeks she wants to have again.

Who knows how they think, i dont even try to anymore.

Thanks.

eznow.png.632dd555ba0e328f17ac7bc7766a0bab.png5b4322b3c51d6_threeyearsago.png.8cf89833dde5d6bc71fd9eff329ab7e7.png

Yanhee is where they all go. As you go into reception area which is the size of a football pitch there are flags on poles of all the nations serviced by fluent speakers....there are literally scores of them. The floor girls go around on roller blades or they certainly did a decade ago and longer to deliver medical notes etc etc to relevant departments. Titties were 65,000 in 2007

The international hospitals like yanhee will charge nearly double what the average thai pays for surgery.

She would be better off asking her friends where they have had surgery done. I know one thai girl that got a heap of surgery done in ubon ratchatani and the work looks perfect

12 Pints in Know it all

Yanhee very very popular and well known for doing good work.

On 7/10/2018 at 15:52, Mr Wombat said:

The international hospitals like yanhee will charge nearly double what the average thai pays for surgery.

She would be better off asking her friends where they have had surgery done. I know one thai girl that got a heap of surgery done in ubon ratchatani and the work looks perfect

Thanks for the tip.

My lady is Non Thai, so local girls cant help, she doesnt speak thai.

But we will do our research and get lots of opinions.

ez

• 1 month later...

I would just tell her she looks great the way she is.... she might not like what the final results are and then she wil want it reversed... have seen the happen with many procedures, many times...unless you want the changes as well... and pay the cost....woman are never happy with their appearance.. even the hottest ones.... what will she want next?

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

A bit late for a reply but what the heck. :-) As an alternative to going to Bangkok, Akara is in Pattaya. https://th-th.facebook.com/AkaraClinic It's on Third Road, same side of the street as Bliss, and between Bliss and Cherry Restaurant. Signage is all in Thai, but the husband and wife team of surgeons both speak English. My wife had her lip repaired there from an earlier motorbike accident and a nose job. I had the bags under my eyes removed. 

For what you're talking about, they have this thread procedure that I admit to not knowing all that much about but might be what your GF is looking for. Anyway, a consult with no surgery is pretty cheap, and a consult with surgery is free, plus you don't have to leave town. Obviously, they don't "all go to [Bangkok]" since Akara does a pretty good business for quite a few years. :-)  The only limiting factor would be the lack of Thai. Only the two docs speak English, and the clinic patronage is almost exclusively Thai. I felt welcome when I had my surgery done there, but my wife and the doc doing the procedure were the only two people I could talk to while I was there. 

6 hours ago, Garzan said:

A bit late for a reply but what the heck. :-) As an alternative to going to Bangkok, Akara is in Pattaya. https://th-th.facebook.com/AkaraClinic It's on Third Road, same side of the street as Bliss, and between Bliss and Cherry Restaurant. Signage is all in Thai, but the husband and wife team of surgeons both speak English. My wife had her lip repaired there from an earlier motorbike accident and a nose job. I had the bags under my eyes removed. 

For what you're talking about, they have this thread procedure that I admit to not knowing all that much about but might be what your GF is looking for. Anyway, a consult with no surgery is pretty cheap, and a consult with surgery is free, plus you don't have to leave town. Obviously, they don't "all go to [Bangkok]" since Akara does a pretty good business for quite a few years. :-)  The only limiting factor would be the lack of Thai. Only the two docs speak English, and the clinic patronage is almost exclusively Thai. I felt welcome when I had my surgery done there, but my wife and the doc doing the procedure were the only two people I could talk to while I was there. 

I wouldn't go to clinic that wasn't physically part of a hospital because if something goes wrong, and it does happen here in Thailand, you want access to emergency and specialized services pronto. A Thai ambulance ride to a hospital could be your last. If you reach the hospital, the ER won't have a clue what is happening with you except what the amblance driver/attendant tells them and any records provided by the clinic, if any. Lastly, clinics in Thailand are noted for covering their ass, not your's, in case of a misshap.

Secondly, communication with medical staff is crucial. If you have discomfort or something feels wrong or painful, the staff needs to know exactly what you are saying pre, during and post precedure. How would you feel reporting something out of the ordinary or pain and being met with a blank look from staff or having to wait for a translator.

You're in a developing country, you have to look out for yourself.

Edited by likeaking
  • Like 2

Every hole a goal.

Condoms kill boners. Save the boners.

Stop the Vagilantes.

6 hours ago, likeaking said:

I wouldn't go to clinic that wasn't physically part of a hospital because if something goes wrong, 

Then it's not a good option for you. I found it a good option for me. 

40 minutes ago, Garzan said:

Then it's not a good option for you. I found it a good option for me. 

Until the unexpected happens.

Every hole a goal.

Condoms kill boners. Save the boners.

Stop the Vagilantes.

• 1 month later...
On 17/11/2018 at 20:11, Garzan said:

Hi, you mentioned a nose job. Was your wife pleased with the nose job and can you remember the cost.  One of my regulars has saved up 24,000 baht which she keeps in a jar in my room. (I must be paying her too much.) I said to her today do you not want me to transfer it into your bank account she said no she wanted to save up more. I asked what she intended to do with the money and she said get a nose job. She asked me if i knew a good place. I said I would ask around.

So any info would be appreciated, from anyone..

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

6 hours ago, Billyboy294 said:

Hi, you mentioned a nose job. Was your wife pleased with the nose job and can you remember the cost.  One of my regulars has saved up 24,000 baht which she keeps in a jar in my room. (I must be paying her too much.) I said to her today do you not want me to transfer it into your bank account she said no she wanted to save up more. I asked what she intended to do with the money and she said get a nose job. She asked me if i knew a good place. I said I would ask around.

So any info would be appreciated, from anyone..

I think it was around the 20-25K neighborhood. Your regular should have enough now, or be very close. And yes, my wife was very pleased. (For me, I didn't care one way or the other. She was beautiful to me before, she's beautiful to me now.) 

There are some places that inject some sort of silicone and "shape" the nose. My advice is to stay far, far away from them. I've had BG friends who have gone that way and while cheap, it is very much 'not pretty'. They end up paying more for someone else to fix the botched job. Akara uses a firm appliance that goes up inside the nose to do the shaping. It will stay where it's put, and looks a lot like how a nose ought to look outside and away from a circus tent. My wife also had the sides of her nostrils cut and restitched closer together so she has a bridge that easily supports her glasses now, and the bottom is no longer a wide Isaan nose. 

Having seen the results they did with my own procedure and my wife's procedure, I do not have any reservations recommending their work. 

Just now, Garzan said:

Having seen the results they did with my own procedure and my wife's procedure, I do not have any reservations recommending their work.

Would like to see before and after on your eyes...it would be the one thing I would ever consider...thanks 

Just now, The Danimal said:

Would like to see before and after on your eyes...it would be the one thing I would ever consider...thanks 

I'm not sure about what other people see, but it made a huge difference to what I see in the mirror every morning. :-) I wish that I'd taken before and after photos (the clinic did) that I had to share, but I didn't. However, all is not lost. My recommendation would be to go into the clinic and ask to see the "eye" book. There will be a bunch of side by side photos with the same lighting, same angle, same distance that you can get a better impression from than any casual, distant photos I have. 

Here's an after photo though from my last trip through BKK. I'm a couple of months away from 64. 

eyes.jpg.8a08a7af86cf6423d0af63965977021f.jpg

I thought my bags looked like half empty 50# sacks of grain, but that was perhaps not entirely accurate. :-) I'd like to do something about the droopy eyelids, but my consutation indicated that was more of a falling forehead than droopy eyelids, and that is far more involved to fix than I'm willing to do. Bags under the eyes are a quick and simple fix that I don't think took more than an hour in the clinic to do. The incision is just below the lower lid. I didn't even get post surgery racoon eyes. :-) 

Just now, Garzan said:

I thought my bags looked like half empty 50# sacks of grain, but that was perhaps not entirely accurate. :-) I'd like to do something about the droopy eyelids, but my consutation indicated that was more of a falling forehead than droopy eyelids, and that is far more involved to fix than I'm willing to do. Bags under the eyes are a quick and simple fix that I don't think took more than an hour in the clinic to do. The incision is just below the lower lid. I didn't even get post surgery racoon eyes. :-) 

We always are our own toughest critics.  I have had under eye bags since around 32...I do use plexaderm and that works great for a day here or there...but if you use it more than two days in a row it kills your skin.  Ill go in next week and see what they say....I think your eyes look great for 64...Thanks!

Edited by The Danimal

1 hour ago, Garzan said:

I think it was around the 20-25K neighborhood. Your regular should have enough now, or be very close. And yes, my wife was very pleased. (For me, I didn't care one way or the other. She was beautiful to me before, she's beautiful to me now.) 

There are some places that inject some sort of silicone and "shape" the nose. My advice is to stay far, far away from them. I've had BG friends who have gone that way and while cheap, it is very much 'not pretty'. They end up paying more for someone else to fix the botched job. Akara uses a firm appliance that goes up inside the nose to do the shaping. It will stay where it's put, and looks a lot like how a nose ought to look outside and away from a circus tent. My wife also had the sides of her nostrils cut and restitched closer together so she has a bridge that easily supports her glasses now, and the bottom is no longer a wide Isaan nose. 

Many thanks for reply.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

• 2 years later...
On 17/11/2018 at 20:11, Garzan said:

I had the bags under my eyes removed. 

For what you're talking about, they have this thread procedure that I admit to not knowing all that much

Hey Garzan .. reaching back a few years in the PA library, but I am interested to know more about your lower blepharoplasty procedure .. I would be happy with results equal to your post-surgery photo, so I am starting to look about.

I am first trying to understand the types of surgical blepharoplasties .. seems most are standard .. remove tissue (excess fat, muscle, excess skin) .. the differences seem only in HOW they are performed .. inner lower eyelid incision (non-stitched) v. under lower eyelash incision (micro-stitched).

But .. you reported that they used a thread procedure, about which I have found nothing for blepharoplasties .. lots of information on the thread technique on facelifts .. but, not on blepharoplasties.

Was your procedure without an incision and excess tissue removal, but the subcutaneous threads only? .. or, was there some combination in which they did both?

Hunter S. Thompson Insert.jpg

53 minutes ago, brutox said:

Was your procedure without an incision and excess tissue removal, but the subcutaneous threads only? .. or, was there some combination in which they did both?

The thread procedure was in reference to the OP's question on cheek tightening, not my blepharoplastie. My surgery was an incision below the lash and physical removal of the fat deposits. It was a local anesthetic and the procedure was completed surprisingly (to me) quickly. (What? You're done already?) 

As I mentioned in that post, a consult no surgery is pretty cheap. A consult with surgery is free. Not many of the staff speak English, but Dr. Akara and his wife (the other surgeon) both do. 

Perhaps a wander into the clinic and speak to the Doc? 

Thank you, Garzan.. helpful. 

Did the stitches require removing, and if so, how many days post-surgery were they removed?.. or, did they dissolve? 

Any discernable scar?.. even when you look close and know for what you are looking? 

How bad was the bruising, and how long would someone want to wear sunglasses to conceal the exposed wound?.. stitching, swelling, and bruising. 

6 minutes ago, brutox said:

Thank you, Garzan.. helpful. 

Did the stitches require removing, and if so, how many days post-surgery were they removed?.. or, did they dissolve? 

Any discernable scar?.. even when you look close and know for what you are looking? 

How bad was the bruising, and how long would someone want to wear sunglasses to conceal the exposed wound?.. stitching, swelling, and bruising. 

The stitches dissolved. There was no discernable bruising or really any discomfort. I didn't bother with sunglasses, just my regular glasses. There wasn't much to hide, so I didn't bother. 

As for a scar, I have to take my glasses off to look. 🙂 There might be a scar, but I can't see one. 555

36 minutes ago, Garzan said:

Perhaps a wander into the clinic and speak to the Doc? 

The wife say, 'if he want do, talk to me so I can send referral to staff. They give me 2000 b for referral.' 🙂 I'm not worried about it--they do good work and I'm happy to recommend them. She never overlooks an opportunity for 'pin money'. 555

10 minutes ago, Garzan said:

The wife say, 'if he want do, talk to me so I can send referral to staff. They give me 2000 b for referral.' 🙂 I'm not worried about it--they do good work and I'm happy to recommend them. She never overlooks an opportunity for 'pin money'. 555

Tell the enterprising Missus Garzan I would be glad to accommodate, but I am in Bangkok, just doing procedures homework, and am yet to search out clinics.

And.. well.. we all know how referral fees work.. 555.

Still, I trust and am appreciative of your 'man on the scene' reporting. 

Ahh, Garzan .. last question.. for how long were the stitches visible before dissolving?