IGNORED

Udon Thani Massage

Explorer8939

There are a few places on Soi Farang, near the Day Night plaza. I randomly chose one and randomly picked a lady. No shower, I wrapped myself in the towel, so no idea if the norm is to use the towel or not. I suspect the ladies are more comfortable if you have the towel draped over you because they seem to use the towel as a prop, ie as part of their routine. 

The lady at the parlor gave the standard massage, and was careful not to touch my dick. After about 40 minutes, she started begging for extras, and after 10 minutes of my declining, she gave up and the massage was over. I rarely go for a happy ending, and if I do, it’s because the lady makes me horny during the massage, and gives me an offer I can’t refuse. 

I went back the next day. The place has a long Thai name, and is located at the South end of Soi Farang.

The lady gave me a standard oil massage, the only wrinkle was she worn a flimsy skirt and gave me pubic bone massage. After 40 minutes she started whining for extras, which I declined.

At the end of the massage, she declared she needed money because her mother had died the night before.

Archived