IGNORED

Condo with spacious kitchen and office space

I'm living in Pattaya and i'm looking for a new apartment, I'm grinding property listing and i can't find something that suits me.

A spacious modern kitchen, and an area where i can put a computer working station (relatively large desk, a chair, a large monitor, could be either a separate area of the living room, or a second bedroom) are the two main features i'm looking for.

This is the room i had back in Patong:   https://www.facebook.com/pg/phvcondo/photos/?tab=album&album_id=608113832692975

I apologise if it's not possible to post facebook links, in case can just search for 2 bedroom in PHV condo.

Anything like this in Pattaya central or Pattaya south?

Any advice on the best condos in this area would be appreciated

2 hours ago, BKN3 said:

I'm living in Pattaya and i'm looking for a new apartment, I'm grinding property listing and i can't find something that suits me.

A spacious modern kitchen, and an area where i can put a computer working station (relatively large desk, a chair, a large monitor, could be either a separate area of the living room, or a second bedroom) are the two main features i'm looking for.

This is the room i had back in Patong:   https://www.facebook.com/pg/phvcondo/photos/?tab=album&album_id=608113832692975

I apologise if it's not possible to post Facebook links, in case can just search for 2 bedroom in PHV condo.

Anything like this in Pattaya central or Pattaya south?

Any advice on the best condos in this area would be appreciated

So cost is not a factor?

any prefered area and size ? what would be a rental price suiting your needs and budget ?

toss a pm or reply here and i may be able to assist 

Feeling old ? Never mind , maybe youre older than you ever been before , but youre also younger than you will ever be again .......

An option could be a 2/3 bedroom house depending where it is would determine the price ie central pattaya will be more expensive than jomtiem or the dark side. Just like condos central pattaya more expensive 

On 05/07/2018 at 23:47, Larssonn said:

any prefered area and size ? what would be a rental price suiting your needs and budget ?

toss a pm or reply here and i may be able to assist 

Price up to around 30k, but i'd rather stay in the 25k zone.

Area i'd prefer south/central pattaya, prathnamak hill, or north jomtien; i might consider something farther from the center if it's really good price/quality.

Size, from what i see on the listings, i'd say no less then 75 sqm, better around 100sqm.

1bedroom or 2 bedroom works both, but i think a larger 1 bedroom is better because they are usually less expensive then a 2 bedroom with the same sqm.

I think i found something interesting north jomtien, will pay the property a visit this week but im still looking.

May I suggest you Hyde Park residence 2 ?
On the bahts' bus road on thappraya road and soi 4.
Had a blast there in June wonderful place !

• 2 years later...

By the way, having an office somewhere at the Hyde Park would be great. But this can happen only in my dreams. Instead of starting in London, the company I work for opens a new branch in Singapore. So, my manager relocates me there to train and manage for a while a new team. I will move there when borders will be open again. For now, I’m just looking for a suitable office space. I have already found a nice office on osdoro.com.sg. I wonder if anyone has been to Singapore? Can you recommend me something? Not only an office but a place to rent for at least 6 months.

Edited by MoxysBgsi

Tara Court Hotel on Pratumnak Hill:

• one-bedroom apartment
  • 95 square meter
  • 14,000 baht per month
  • 500 baht extra for cable TV and wifi
  • Water and electricity at government rates

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJcSiz_NMJc#t=6m20s

Try to get a room on a high floor facing towards the sea, in order to get a nice view, and avoid noise and air pollution from busy Pratumnak Road.

Edited by Andrew123
  • Like 2

just get in touch with an agent mypattayacondo.com has been recommended they will find you something  or look here อพาร์ทเม้นท์ หอพัก ห้องพัก ทั่วเมืองไทย | RentHub.in.th  

Interesting Vblog on finding a condo here might also help