IGNORED

Pattaya Blue Sky

User Name Eric

Hello all!  

I just booked Pattaya Blue Sky for my maiden voyage to Pattaya.  I was looking for somewhere near beach road and close to fun and also in the 40$-60$ price range.  In my opinion  no need to over spend on a room just need the basics.  I checked out TripAdvisor and the hotel has good reviews.  I also believe the hotel is guest friendly which is great.  

So did I make a good choice?  Will there be any surprises?  

Any feedback or information would be great.

Thanks

Try climax hotel not far from beach rd.girl friendly. Cheap place with private key access at night

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Staying there myself from the 2nd of August  . Be interested in comments as well

Do a quick search in this section, plenty of positive reviews of this hotel.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png                                                                                      

Stayed here 1st and 2nd trip and have reservations for next 3 trips. So yeah I like it. It's great for Soi 6 mongers. About a 3-5 min walk. Great shower. Good Food, recommend Breakfast Buffet, served until 11am. Staff is great, I tip all of them 100thb on my last day and they remember you when you come back. Nice Pool. Guest Friendly. About $30 a night on Agoda

Cons are, Key on BIG keyring and you log into internet every time.

Pataya Blue Sky Review on youtube

2 hours ago, User Name Eric said:

Hello all!  

I just booked Pattaya Blue Sky for my maiden voyage to Pattaya.  I was looking for somewhere near beach road and close to fun and also in the 40$-60$ price range.  In my opinion  no need to over spend on a room just need the basics.  I checked out TripAdvisor and the hotel has good reviews.  I also believe the hotel is guest friendly which is great.  

So did I make a good choice?  Will there be any surprises?  

Any feedback or information would be great.

Thanks

Good luck on your maiden voyage!!!

Doesn't matter where you stay - just enjoy the pussy and don't stress the minor stuff. After all, you there for the girls or the mini bar?

Good all around hotel and it's a good choice for a newbie. The rooms are spacious and there is a nice rooftop pool. I stayed there a couple years back and was not disappointed.

Thanks for all the information everyone.  

I plan on keeping my reservation unless another deal pops up on agaoda.   I like to book hotels that I can cancel with notice if some other deal appears.  I like the flexibility!  

I will also add a review and trip report after my trip to give my opinions of the hotel.  Can't wait for November!

I never stayed there but yes it looks like you made a good choice...gets good reviews here and Bangkok112 did a youtube video of he palce. I've seen it listed as low as $25 USA in low season so its good on the wallet.

Anyone know if they have a gym now?

stayed there a couple months ago. Got a bit of a shock at check-in with the sign on the desk saying they charge 500.- for every guest. But the staff quickly assured me this is not actually the case and it indeed never was.

Overall nothing to complain about - a standard spacious type of room, the usual amenities, balcony etc.  nothing else but also nothing less. Pretty much the same as many others in this and a slightly higher price range. Friendly desk staff but then I didn't have to test them. I'd stay again if I wanted to be this side of town.

From memory when I stayed there a couple of years ago there was a modest gym room near the rooftop pool.

Good location for Soi 6 access, spacious room, very comfortable, though I could hear the loud person in the room next door.

Back then there was no sign on the desk about a charge for joiners. Introducing that sign is not a good thing, even if they aren't currently charging.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/6/2018 at 20:45, Tarl said:

Anyone know if they have a gym now?

I stayed at Blue Sky during the month of April earlier this year, used their gym every morning during my stay. The gym wasn't anything to rave about but I was able to get a decent workout. I'll be back in town during the month of November and noticed on Agoda while looking at prices for Blue Sky a couple of people mentioned on the reviews that there is no longer a gym and that the entrance has been fully closed off and bricked up.

//

4 hours ago, impulse325 said:

I stayed at Blue Sky during the month of April earlier this year, used their gym every morning during my stay. The gym wasn't anything to rave about but I was able to get a decent workout. I'll be back in town during the month of November and noticed on Agoda while looking at prices for Blue Sky a couple of people mentioned on the reviews that there is no longer a gym and that the entrance has been fully closed off and bricked up.

Awesome info, very much appreciated

• 2 weeks later...

I've stayed at Blue Sky on my last three trips and, IMO, it's one of the best value hotels for the money in Pattaya.  I like the northern end of beach road as it is less busy and quieter, so Blue Sky's location on soi 5 is perfect for me and I've made it my home base when I am in Pattaya. 

Pro's - Modern, clean, and large rooms.  Modest price and great location.  The pool also has a nice view and is never crowded. The staff is friendly but not overly friendly which hits the right note for me and the girls really like the large walk-in shower.

Con's - Some of the rooms don't have much of a view and look out onto the opposite hotel.  The wi-fi sucks big time.  I've also read that the gym has closed(perhaps for repairs).

p.s. There is a really good thread on Blue Sky somewhere on PA so there's lots of information out there.   Also, Bangkok112 did a great video review of Blue Sky on youtube.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello guys,

what are the walk in prices in low season?

Thank you so much.

Ben.

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 4 mit Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

I just finished a 3 week stay there and would definitely recommend this hotel. Staff was always cheerful and very accommodating. If I hung the "clean my room" notice on the door and went out for a bite, it was done by the time I returned. Hot water in the shower stayed hot and any call for extra towels was answered quickly. When I ordered 6 beers to the pool, they were delivered in a bucket of ice.

I booked through Agoda and paid a little over $30/night. Since the booking was based on double occupancy, I didn't anticipate additional charges for my lady friends and never encountered any. The gym however is still out of commission. 

This was my first trip to Pattaya and I see me making many return trips, and staying at Blue Sky is a no brainer for me.

1 hour ago, CactusJack said:

I just finished a 3 week stay there and would definitely recommend this hotel. Staff was always cheerful and very accommodating. If I hung the "clean my room" notice on the door and went out for a bite, it was done by the time I returned. Hot water in the shower stayed hot and any call for extra towels was answered quickly. When I ordered 6 beers to the pool, they were delivered in a bucket of ice.

I booked through Agoda and paid a little over $30/night. Since the booking was based on double occupancy, I didn't anticipate additional charges for my lady friends and never encountered any. The gym however is still out of commission. 

This was my first trip to Pattaya and I see me making many return trips, and staying at Blue Sky is a no brainer for me.

I have heard good things about this hotel but is not far from soi buakhao

• 2 weeks later...

Going in the end of nov..gym closed?..being a gym rat.  I need it..and still guest friendly..??..planning A Soi 6 romp..sooo..would like to know thank you

john m applegate

On 9/12/2018 at 19:25, wannagothai said:

Going in the end of nov..gym closed?..being a gym rat.  I need it..and still guest friendly..??..planning A Soi 6 romp..sooo..would like to know thank you

Like I said, I brought plenty of ladies for short and long time visits and never had a problem with the hotel

Archived