Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Dollhouse XXX | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Add your Text or Event here

enterprise

Best place in the world you have been for girls

Rocketboy

THAILAND!!!! 

gentleenforcer
25 minutes ago, Rocketboy said:

THAILAND!!!! 

I agree but this girl today was absolutely exceptional !!

Rocketboy
2 hours ago, gentleenforcer said:

I agree but this girl today was absolutely exceptional !!

Girl from where? Thailand?

tommy11ny

Pat tie ya... pat tie ya!!!

likeaking
Posted (edited)

As mentioned earlier, when makes a big difference. Philippines for me when talking girls only and that was about 15 years ago. Thailand is second but around seven years ago the girls' attitude changed from giving GFE to sucking the cash from your pocket number one. Still get good service in PI. 

Edited by likeaking

Captain Dave
On 30/06/2018 at 08:26, enterprise said:

Pattaya is great, it has everything, some people say it was better in the past, its still great and probably the best place to visit for bars and girls. But where is  the best place you have been?

People have told me Rio in Brazil used to be magic, had great clubs, beautiful girls. Others had good times in Africa.  Angeles City, Singapore

For me had some great times in Bangkok, Phnom Penh was very good, Martinis, Sharky's, Pontoon, hostess bars, Yangoon was ok.

My favourite was Manila in the 90s. I had been to Thailand but was still a little naive and  the first time you go somewhere is special. Manila city itself was not really exciting lots traffic a bit dirty, raw, but the bars in Ermita area were great. Met some great expats and had loads fun drinking and partying. The girls were terrific, beautiful, funny spoke good English. would take care of you, no short time. Favourite bar was The FireHouse. Had an English manager from Newcastle in the day time. was hard to buy a drink, beautiful girls, fun. At 6 pm The night shift started, wow a great line up. Other favourites were Misties, Bangkok bar Superstar, others stuck in the Grey matter somewhere. Roys bar was run by an eccentric English guy and was good for an afternoon beer. Rosies Diner for a burger.

Was just a great experience, unfortunately  Major Lim closed all the bars and they moved to Pasay or Makiti and was never the same again.

IMHO as a sailor who has mongered across the World for 45 years I would vote Thailand and Brazil.

Of course certain ladies from elsewhere linger in the memory, but for quality of experience generally - as above.

Captain Dave
On 07/07/2018 at 20:20, JINROP said:

Panama for me.  I won't travel to venezuela but they are currently exporting a lot of very hot girls to Panama.  Prices are not cheap, but Ive definitely taken hotter girls in Panama than anywhere else

I recently met a great Venezuelan girl in Panama - one of many, which says all you need to know about Maduro.

Captain Dave
On 25/02/2019 at 00:27, PatsGuy said:

For what it's worth to me the best looking girls are Koreans.  

The best place to get free sex with hot asian chicks is western china.. Anywhere inland where there are not many western guys.  Mega huge cities with hot Chinese chicks wanting to talk to you in the night clubs.  I lived there for a few months.. never had so much pussy in all my life.

Back in the day - about 25 years ago - one of the hairdressers on Texas St in Busan was offering 

free BJ's with every haircut - some of the crew were coming back shorn like bloody sheep.

I was always worried i'd jerk my head at the wrong moment and lose an ear!

LuvThaiPussy
6 hours ago, Rocketboy said:

Girl from where? Thailand?

I think @gentleenforcer is referring to the Brazilian girl he met at the rub n tug in Sydney. 

Call me Alfie

The best place for diversity regarding women for me has to be the UK followed by the USA. I'm from a place in the UK that has been deemed the most "English of English" according to science (can't argue with science) and is mostly white, so you would think it would be difficult meeting women from various ethnic backgrounds....not true. Ive dated Polish, Latvian, Ukrainian, Serbian, Slovak and more...and the women are hot and in their 20's...I'm 42. Default for English girls seems to be chubby these days. Best job I ever had was working as a teacher on a summer camp in the US, the staff would come from all over the world, and you would most likely  "hook up". 

Essexman1961

Riga in Latvia for the most attractive women; not.necessarily p4p.

Pattaya for p4p.

Mr. Majestyk

Probably when I was in south Texas while in my early 30's, divorced, good job and chasing everything with a skirt I could. Met a lot of ladies at work and off work and most were divorced themselves and not looking for anything serious so soon. That was a wicked combination. Only time in my life I had two girlfriends at the same time (didn't know about each other) and a few times had sex with one in the morning and another one that night, and the only time I had a legitimate 3-sum, sort of. For a little while was running around with two roommates, very open minded, a couple of times both in the bed with me and fucking them both but no lesbian stuff. Fuck one, clean off, fuck the other. Is that a 3-sum?

Anyway, good times. Never gonna catch that lightning in a bottle again, so I go to Thailand. Sigh....

You young guys out there reading this, go and fuck non working pussy first. Get it the best way.....earn it, lol. 

Christo69

Personalyy I like Cartagena Colombia for the looks of the women.

The food is average and the prices are cheap regarding hotels and women.

Nobody speaks English but the girls are extremely attractive

Dazza118
On 14/07/2019 at 18:52, Mr. Majestyk said:

Is that a 3-sum?

No that's just having sex with 2 women. :P

Edith

Pattaya and Bandung for me :25:

mrgem1982

Only paid for sex once in Australia, she sent me body pics, looked good. Arrived to a cracked out looking thing. Can't knock back a warm mouth though. 

Pattaya for me! 

elvis2002

Angeles 10 years ago was amazing. Maybe everywhere was, no mobile phones. Now alot of hot ones are just doing the business online. 

I find Bangkok was good last trip, alot of hot girls but looking for alot of money. I started thinking I might as well just to go Singapore or Hong Kong, getting to be the same price.

England man

out of asian girls ive had. i like filipino girls as alot of have mixed race in them. my brother really brazil girls as they are different race aswell.

rioman
On 14/07/2019 at 01:47, gentleenforcer said:

I went to a favourite rub and tug place in Sydney today and being a regular customer, I was given first (??) shot at a new 18 yo Brazillian girl. She was probably the most beautiful woman that I have ever seen ! Probably about 170 com tall, magnificent B cups with long nipples and great arse. She was a coffee coloured girl with a supermodel type face. I go to many RNTs in Sydney and have seen some magnificent specimens from all different countries but this girl was the best possible specimen that I have ever seen. Her tug technique was OK and she got me over the line, but just looking at her arse in the mirror while she was tossing my salad was a magic Kodak moment.

She was from Belo Horizonte.

Brazil, like many of top quality mongering locations has such a variety beauties depending on what part of Brazil they from so there something for everybody's taste.  The Belo Horizonte girls I felt all had that "look" to them that made them very fuckable.  Liked it so much that actually made a trip up near there to an university/mining town called Ouro Preto.  Beautiful cobblestone, very old European town along with Belo Horizonte beauties.  It bit funny as even though Rio is the very beautiful city that everybody talks about the real "carioca" girls that from there may be some of the worst girls.  Mina Gerais girls - province where Belo Horizonte is - were much better.  

Columbia is one place in SA where have not gone even though have run into beauties from there all over the place and may try to get there next year.  I have read about different choices of places in Columbia, but if anybody a real Columbian expert and could PM me reason why it the best would be great.

LuvThaiPussy
1 hour ago, rioman said:

I have read about different choices of places in Columbia, but if anybody a real Columbian expert and could PM me reason why it the best would be great.

No need to PM you as this is the right spot for it and I'm sure others as well as myself would love to hear about it. 

Also, can you give some more details on brazil. Prices, safety, transportation...etc.

Thanks. 

rioman

Since I have not been to Brazil in almost 10 years my intel pretty dated even though still have the memories and even friends there. The Brazilian Real is as low as when I first started going there, but from what I am told accommodation(equivalent to Thai std) would be at least twice as much and food even more.  Equivalent pussy probably twice as much as well - IE for people used to blowing big money on go-go experience in Thailand this may not be the case.  I think if person wanted to poke around smaller places, particularly in NE(recife, Fortaleza) - that there would be some "deals".  I did not than and would not now spend little time in Sau Paulo, even though there all kinds of girls there, but than I do not like Bangkok either.

Safety, transportation would not be issues at all even though Thai options still better. 

Overall, if it were just pussy preference would take Brazil, but costs/options in Thailand plus my stage in life seem to suit Thailand better now.  Also, that Help Disco closing was big reason for not wanting to get back there.  It was like giant clearinghouse for pussy that was much more comfortable/fun than something like Termae in Bangkok.  It interesting to note that there was supposed to be a museum for human rights or some other politically correct BS built in place and it still not finished.

I mentioned it quite awhile back on this thread, but IMO Argentina may be a better consideration for a serious monger - unless you stuck on beach destinations.

LuvThaiPussy

^^^^^  @rioman

Appreciate the reply and info.