IGNORED

Redmi Note 4x

padays

I am selling a note 4x in great condtion and less than one year old. Powerful energy efficient Snapdragon 625 processor, 3 gig ram, 32 gig rom, dual sim, ram expandable with sd card, 5.5 inch hd screen with 403 dpi, 40000 mhz battery, good cameras running Android 7. This is an excellent phone and rated as one of the best in its price range. It can compete with phones that sell for 12000 - 18000. It is less than one year old. Only reason for selling is I have another phone on the way as a gift so I will try it. However, it is with reservation I sell this phone it is so good. Two day battery and has quick charge feature. Color black. Box included and I have it loaded with software to watch any channel sports, movies, etc. Two day battery life. 5000 baht. Located in Pratumnak area of Pattaya near water park. 5000 obo

x2.jpg

00F0F_hkIneJGkCxx_600x450.jpg

• 2 months later...

Archived