Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Going to don muang

james 71

Hi lads I have a 7 am flight so have to be there 2-3 hours before so around 4am apart from a taxi are there other alternatives from pattaya 

thanks in advance 

We flew out of DM yesterday. We had a 1pm flight and had a taxi booked for 8am from Pattaya. 1.15 min to Suvarnabum turn off and a further 50 mins to DM but this was in some heavy traffic thru BKK. At the time you are going should be doable in 2 hours. We  had very few people in immigration so quickly thru. Taxi was 1,400 baht. 

There is a bus from North Road terminal that goes to Mor Chit bus terminal, taxi from there is around 130-150 baht and 20 minutes or so. Not sure of bus times early morning but I have seen a timetable on line. Used it many times during the day when I was travelling alone without many bags. 

Thanks,last bus seems to leave around midnight 

There is a shuttle bus from Mo Chit to DMK round 40bht. Really CC option is to get the bus from Jomtien to Suvarnabhumi(last one departs 9pm) and then get free shuttle bus from Suvarnabhumi to Don Muang(last departs at midnight). Total cost 120bht.

Alternative to taxi would be Bus to Ekkamai => Sky train to mochit => Shuttle bus to airport. During later in the day it might be a good option. But not sure about early morning since I dont know when the buses start. You probably need around 3 hours at least to complete the journey.

Edit: didnt realize you had to be there at 4AM. Then taxi seems to be best option or just stay in bangkok for one night have some LT action and leave to the airport in the morning.

Archived