IGNORED

Does Business Class on Airline mean fast track immigration at BKK?

Whooah

Looking to see if worth fast track cost if flying business class.  I am under the impression some or all airlines you fly into BKK business class gives you a card/pass to fast track immigration.

Appreciate the insights.

24 minutes ago, Whooah said:

Looking to see if worth fast track cost if flying business class.  I am under the impression some or all airlines you fly into BKK business class gives you a card/pass to fast track immigration.

Appreciate the insights.

The majority of airlines business class will supply fast track passes.

Yes, always. But make sure you get a fast track pass on the aircraft.  If they don't have one.  keep your boarding pass to show Immigation.

17 minutes ago, Tripp said:

Yes, always. But make sure you get a fast track pass on the aircraft.  If they don't have one.  keep your boarding pass to show Immigation.

Etihad dish them out as you leave the plane. girl just outside the door of the aircraft

Tripp is correct, but like he said make sure to hang onto that boarding pass in case they run out of passes.

yes for emirates

Ask a silly question and i'll leave a silly answer  

Would have been easier if you googled it yourself.    

Thanks spelling and grammar checkers for being a ?%6433%#E

Quote if you expect a reply.  

THE THING ABOUT COMMON SENSE IS THAT IT'S THAT NOT COMMON                                                                        

IT'S NOT ROCKET SURGERY       quote from Anna Nicole Smith.

Gulf air, Finnair, Qatar, British Airways, Turkish all give out a fast track pass if you fly business class

The judge has spoken and passed judgement

Yes, as above. The only other thing I’d say is if you fly Thai you don’t get a Priority Card, you just show your Boarding Pass to use the fast track channel.  

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

I suspected this was another perk of flying business class but never quite saw it directly addressed.

Thanks to all for the prompt responses!

33 minutes ago, Whooah said:

I suspected this was another perk of flying business class but never quite saw it directly addressed.

Thanks to all for the prompt responses!

Pro Flyer Tip: If you are flying cattle class and your flight is delayed, you can quietly ask the cabin crew for a priority pass; (say you have a meeting to get to). Done this on a few occasions and the crew have always obliged. Note - if there is no delay, don't ask, as you won't get. 

7 hours ago, davidge said:

Yes, as above. The only other thing I’d say is if you fly Thai you don’t get a Priority Card, you just show your Boarding Pass to use the fast track channel.  

Been turned down twice in FT due to missing Priority Card, once arriving from AMS the other from BUS, both time ground staff forgot the cards and only option was to try the  boarding pass trick in FL. .. on both occation told "priority card" only and believe it take more than good luck convincing a Thai immigration officer that the C in C-class doesnt stand for Cattle

8 minutes ago, Kandinski said:

Been turned down twice in FT due to missing Priority Card, once arriving from AMS the other from BUS, both time ground staff forgot the cards and only option was to try the  boarding pass trick in FL. .. on both occation told "priority card" only and believe it take more than good luck convincing a Thai immigration officer that the C in C-class doesnt stand for Cattle

I ‘think’ Thai may even have their own channel - they do when you depart. No cards, just boarding pass. I’m not sure, however, as I use BFS anyway!

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

2 hours ago, Kandinski said:

This is true.... if you fly an airline that doesn't give out passes, you're out of luck. A Bizz Class boarding pass will not get you through fast Track ( beside Thai which has its own counter )  

I am not ting tong...my mother had me tested.

Just to add to the list above, in my experience EVA and Cathay Pacific hand them out during the flight.

My experience, done it many times: fly economy and if the queue in passport control is too long, just walk over to the fast track. Nobody has ever asked me for a ft pass at the actual desk. Works well for me.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

I fly business and get a card coming into Thailand but never anything on the way out. Is there a trick to getting outbound fast pass or does it not exist? 

58 minutes ago, elmo12 said:

I fly business and get a card coming into Thailand but never anything on the way out. Is there a trick to getting outbound fast pass or does it not exist? 

i can only speak for Etihad. they give a me a fast track card at the check in counter. i don't even fly business class but i am a freq flyer gold card holder.

i've never been up the escalator once at swampy. the fast track entrances are on the same floor as check in.

3 minutes ago, striderman said:

i can only speak for Etihad. they give a me a fast track card at the check in counter. i don't even fly business class but i am a freq flyer gold card holder.

i've never been up the escalator once at swampy. the fast track entrances are on the same floor as check in.

As above for EVA and Cathay on the way out.

51 minutes ago, striderman said:

48 minutes ago, Trevor said:

As above for EVA and Cathay on the way out.

Ditto for the airlines I have flown (Korean, in addition to Cathay and EVA)

Appreciate the insights.

ANA also gives you the pass if you're flying business or first class.

Interesting. I have flown Swiss and Thai Business a number of times and was not given a fast pass outbound. I will make sure to ask for one next time. Thanks for the info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My experience, done it many times: fly economy and if the queue in passport control is too long, just walk over to the fast track. Nobody has ever asked me for a ft pass at the actual desk. Works well for me.

It didn't work yesterday, I was asked for my fasttrack pass. I said Emirates forget to give me one. Was then told to go to the normal queue, which was empty anyway.

On 6/26/2018 at 04:39, elmo12 said:

That’s strange. Airlines such as Qatar, japan airlines, and Cathay always give me priority lane card when departing swampy. Be sure to ask them for card. 

Austrian is the only airline I've flown in business that didn't give fast pass cards on arrival. I was so used to getting them that I asked for one and they said they only give them to first class (and we were on a plane without a first class cabin). As a data point I've received them from:  ANA, Asiana, Cathay, EVA, JAL, Korean, Lufthansa, and Singapore. It's been years since I've arrived on Thai Airways, they used to have a golf cart waiting to take you to immigration but I'm not sure if they do that anymore.

Archived