IGNORED

W14

tobeornottobe

Dont know this hotel but had a look on booking.com....

Looks nice, good location for WS (but not so good for other areas). Deal breaker is that prices of around B1800/night for 3 start hotel seems overpriced to me.

Next trip Aug 31-Sep13, theme: try more freelancers, get dirty! Note to self: TAKE MORE PHOTOS!!!

On 23/06/2018 at 19:55, tobeornottobe said:

Im strongly considering staying here, what ye reckon

If you want to stay that area , then Secrets is cheaper , won't be much difference in noise etc 

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...

I just saw pics of the rooms and... uh...

That is one open floor plan regarding the bathroom. I see that their is glass, but floor to ceiling, wall to wall for the whole length of the bathroom?

Is that totally necessary?

Rooms are tiny, but you are on top of all the action in a relatively new hotel.  For the price much better can be had just a few blocks away.  If you value being RIGHT there in the action, it's probably worth it.

Not the place to be if you're a light sleeper though.

On 26/06/2018 at 08:54, mestorm said:

I just saw pics of the rooms and... uh...

That is one open floor plan regarding the bathroom. I see that their is glass, but floor to ceiling, wall to wall for the whole length of the bathroom?

Is that totally necessary?

There is a roller blind that you can pull down.

On 24/06/2018 at 04:55, tobeornottobe said:

Im strongly considering staying here, what ye reckon

This is my favourite place to stay , but it’s got so popular that it’s hard to find a time when it’s not fully booked . I wanted to go in August but can’t get in.

1 hour ago, Syco said:

There is a roller blind that you can pull down.

It is still pretty weird that the only part of the bathroom it doesn't show is the shower.

I stayed there shortly after it opened.If you like taking 5 steps to be in and out of Walking St it can't be beat.Thought it was surprisingly quiet.Worth a try for a few nights if you can get it, definately.

Archived