Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | The Night Wish Group | Thailand 24/7 Forum | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News | | Pattaya Investigations | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Hotels not guest friendly

Alee

I have heard that hotels in pattaya are not all guest friendly, is it true  ? So which one are , near Walking Street . Secondly i am travelling solo even if i book room for two guests still they wont allow another if i bring someone ? If they are not guest friendly

I have heard that hotels in pattaya are not all guest friendly, is it true  ? So which one are , near Walking Street . Secondly i am travelling solo even if i book room for two guests still they wont allow another if i bring someone ? If they are not guest friendly

It is simply not possible to give you a list of all Guest Friendly hotels near Walking Street. List would be far too long.

Name the specific hotel you are looking at then people can give you advice 

For the second part of your question, generally if you book for two,you will have to pay a joiner fee for a third person.

• Ru4Real locked this topic

Please don't post the same questions in multiple forums.

If you are thinking of booking a specific hotel there is a very easy way to check.

Get the email address off the hotel web site. Send an email to ask, "Do you charge a visitor fee? Please advise".

• deano4598 unlocked this topic

Merged and unlocked.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Every absurdity has a champion to defend it

Sex is a bit like oxygen, unimportant until you are not getting enough!

www.sugarcanemafia.com

As posted above, all hotels will allow you to have a guest. However, those which seek to discourage additional 'guests',  charge a 'joiner fee'. I have stayed in over 40 hotels and guest houses in Pattaya and only been charged a joiner fee on one occasion (500THB at Royal Cliff).

All the hotels are guest friendly if it is one guest and a few charge a joiner fee for the second guest. I have stayed at 18 hotels in Pattaya.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Living sober,clean and staying away from loose women doesn't make a man live any longer. It just fucking feels like it.

As a very basic rule of thumb (and I stand to be shot down / corrected) any of the bigger chain type resort hotels, particularly the ones in Jomtien and Naklua closer to the beach, are more likely to have joiner fees.

As per some of the posters above, I've stayed in about 12 different hotels in Central Pattaya over the years and never encountered a joining fee for one guest; for a second guest it can be anywhere from free to 1,000 baht a night.

Just now, Alee said:

Thank you guys for the help . On a different topic is there a cheap way from where you can bring two guests 

You could try booking into a hotel where you can get access to the rooms without having to go past reception, a couple of examples being August Suites and D Apartment, where you can do this if you use the back entrance...

5 minutes ago, PR1977 said:

You could try booking into a hotel where you can get access to the rooms without having to go past reception, a couple of examples being August Suites and D Apartment, where you can do this if you use the back entrance...

Can i ask here , if whether i can get some information about getting duos  on cheap rate for out calls

3 minutes ago, Alee said:

Can i ask here , if whether i can get some information about getting duos  on cheap rate for out calls

Are you on the ThaiFriendly "dating" app?

7 minutes ago, PR1977 said:

Are you on the Thaifriendly "dating" app?

Yeah i did recently, it looked more like a dating app , looking for a marriage was in most of girls descriptions 

2 minutes ago, Alee said:

Yeah i did recently, it looked more like a dating app , looking for a marriage was in most of girls descriptions 

Looking for short time more like :)

As a starting point for your menage a trois plans you could try contacting the famous Mint on TF - her id is Making69

She has a couple of tag team partners who she'll sort you out with 

44 minutes ago, PR1977 said:

Looking for short time more like :)

As a starting point for your menage a trois plans you could try contacting the famous Mint on TF - her id is Making69

She has a couple of tag team partners who she'll sort you out with 

You are legend , the link isnt working , not going to her profile , anyway i got the idea . Thanks

On 23.6.2018 at 10:48, LOTTELLEE WINNA said:

I have stayed in over 40 hotels and guest houses in Pattaya and only been charged a joiner fee on one occasion (500THB at Royal Cliff).

So the Royal Cliff hotel is does charge a joiner fee? 

Do you know if the Royal Cliff Terrace charges a joiner fee, and how strict it is enforced?

• 3 weeks later...
On 23/06/2018 at 07:50, Alee said:

I spent a few nights at Walking Street Guesthouse. Very good price, but this was on my first trip to Pattaya and I regretted staying on Walking Street for so long. I didn't know any better. But after a couple of nights I grew bored of the constant tourist craziness. I know tourists are everywhere in Pattaya anyway but I much prefer LK Metro & Soi 6 and surrounding parts as theres a good expat community.

However, if you need a guest friendly place on Walking Street, try Walking Street Guesthouse. Very safe, secure, good aircon and big rooms. No fee for guests and they allow two guests with you. They have to leave their ID with the receptionists (who were fun girls) and paid 3,800b for 4 nights. Bang centre of the action.

On 6/23/2018 at 19:38, PR1977 said:

As a very basic rule of thumb (and I stand to be shot down / corrected) any of the bigger chain type resort hotels, particularly the ones in Jomtien and Naklua closer to the beach, are more likely to have joiner fees.

As per some of the posters above, I've stayed in about 12 different hotels in Central Pattaya over the years and never encountered a joining fee for one guest; for a second guest it can be anywhere from free to 1,000 baht a night.

Not true for the Hilton - brought back three girlies the other night for a “loom party” and wasn’t charged a joiner fee. They even offered to send up extra towels.

On 27/06/2018 at 15:52, Hermansen said:

So the Royal Cliff Hotel is does charge a joiner fee? 

Do you know if the Royal Cliff Terrace charges a joiner fee, and how strict it is enforced?

Sorry mate I only stayed at Royal Cliff Beach hotel. If you ask the hotel to take the lady’s ID then yes, when I stayed there it was enforced. TBH hotels like this are looking for families, conference delegates and corporate guests...the single monger parading a different hooker to breakfast isn’t the image they are hoping to create.

All that said, my mate stayed there last year and on his first night bf out of Country Rd bar on Pratumnak, the gal stayed all week and no extra charge.

LK Empress has a sign at the front desk warning about a 500 baht joiner fee, but it isn't being enforced AFAICT. One night I did have two girlies in the room, but they came in separately. I didn't have the opportunity to bring in multiple at the same time, so they might enforce the joiner fee in that case.

Also had an incident the other night involving a drunk girlie that I had been ignoring unexpectedly showing up at 3am while I was busy with another girl. Had to get security involved unfortunately. I'm guessing she came in the back way to avoid the front desk.

This is the girlie that was causing the drama btw. She is actually pretty good in bed; very tiny with a pretty solid body. Wish I had taken her to a short time room though.

6CF45F97-4B74-425E-A885-A54290BAD650.png

Never had any issues anywhere.
LK Empress has a sign that they would charge for a third guest but never enforced, plus you can always go in from the parking garage underneath (entry under the little family mart) and directly take the elevator.
Hilton never bugged me but will take the ID if it is a clear overnight guests. Had 4 girls in my room to watch the international fireworks 3 or 4 years back and no charge... also during day to early evening (22:00 or so) yiu can access 15th floor directly from Central festival and take a girl with you without even passing reception.
Holiday Inn is also very easy, had multiple TF outcalls there, only thing is you have to go meet them in the lobby as elevator needs your room key to access the floor, (same in Hilton).
Siam Bayshore at end of Walking Street will take the girls ID but not charge unless you take her to breakfast next day.
Marriott never charged me (now different name), Woodlands Suites did not, Amari never did, etc etc.
I have stayed in so many hotels during my over 70 trips in the last 7 years and never had any issues.
Hint: tipp the staff 100 baht once in a while as well as the cleaning ladies (i just leave 100 baht on the bed), it works wonders in many regards, also with these things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived