IGNORED

Where is this place in Pattaya?

Stalker2565

Anyone know where this place is? It is a friend sent me around 3 months before, it is somewhere in Pattaya. But I still don't know where it is.

The story about how she go to this "plane" is like a silly joke. Said it simple : I teach her to take a taxi to Royal Garden plaza and remind her it is "a shopping mall have a plane at outside" (so they can meet me at the correct entrance -- they are all 1st time visitor of PTY), but the driver drop they off at the place in the photo.

They success to reach the Royal Garden by the 2nd taxi, but I still curious where is the place in this photo.

bsdfwqaf.JPG

Close to Central Marina, Dolphin Roundabout. It 's the Gangnam Pocha restaurant in the background.

Thank you guys :D

(Actually I don't want to go, but really curious of the place :rolleyes:)

Thanks for the info, now I found it in google street view

(but WTF what she told the taxi driver to go? maybe she doesn't said go to Royal Garden but "please take me to the place that have a 'plane' outside":Hair_Out1:)

kgfjdrtt.PNG

1 hour ago, Stalker2565 said:

(but WTF what she told the taxi driver to go? maybe she doesn't said go to Royal Garden but "please take me to the place that have a 'plane' outside":Hair_Out1:)

Bingo!

3 hours ago, Stalker2565 said:

Thanks for the info, now I found it in google street view

kgfjdrtt.PNG

Now there's a 3rd option as Terminal 21 has a plane.

Archived