IGNORED

Pizza a slice of life

Ah dinnae ken

Hands or no hands  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Hands or no hands

• Hands feet & bumpsy daisy
    • The best silver Jeeves

I was reading the best pizza in town thread when I saw this pic posted by BM elmo12 & the fork in the pic brought to mind an internal debate I have been having about eating pizza, hands or no hands. I'm a firm believer in picking up a slice & devouring it but others seem to use cutlery in a more refined manner. What's your choice?

EVERY SATURDAY PIZZA FREE (TAKEAWAY PROMOTIONð

www.sugarcanemafia.com

Knife and fork and at the same time. Cutting up food and then just using a fork is for babies.

A man using an knife and fork to eat pizza is as gay as two boys fucking. 

"Pizza is traditionally eaten with the fingers."

Printed on Pizza Hut menus, 1977.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Definitely knife and fork, given the option. Wouldn't dream of picking up a burger either.

Italians traditionally use utensils.

Americans don't.

A New York politician got in trouble over that. 

It would be the same as eating KFC with a knife & fork , just doesn't look right.

This is for sure slow season

Depends - usually hands, but Chicago deep dish is virtually impossible without a knife and fork.

6 hours ago, Luv2Phuket said:

Depends - usually hands, but Chicago deep dish is virtually impossible without a knife and fork.

Yeah, but that isn't really pizza.

2 hours ago, jiz said:

Come on, only a fucking jagoff uses a fork eating pizza.  No?

Italian people are jagoffs? Do you say that to their faces? 

6 hours ago, Luv2Phuket said:

Ok, now that's true. Would only consider untensils if a deep dish pizza was involved.

In Naples, a pizza is served unsliced.  So unless you plan on picking up the whole pie, utensils are needed.

Chicago deep dish needs utensils

All other sliced pizza is best done by hand

First I look for the biggest juiciest piece and pick it up with my hands.  The tip folds down and you can see the juices and oil running off.  Then I have her spread her legs and rub the pizza all over her slit.  Then i throw the pizza to the side and commence eating.  Pussy pie!!!!!!

3 hours ago, scottbo said:

First I look for the biggest juiciest piece and pick it up with my hands.  The tip folds down and you can see the juices and oil running off.  Then I have her spread her legs and rub the pizza all over her slit.  Then i throw the pizza to the side and commence eating.  Pussy pie!!!!!!

Nobody uses utensils when eating pussy,  except in Naples where you need to go in there with a lawn mower or hedge trimmers first. 

1 hour ago, bbbz said:

I selected the first option because of my feet. Wth is bumpsy daisy? 

My bad it should have knees not feet, blame it on old age!

www.sugarcanemafia.com

Using the hand is an American thing... on the flip side so do ceratin cultures when they are wiping their asses after taking a dump. I always use a knife a fork when eating pizza and would have it any other way, pizza is not a finger food. As far as I’m concerned you don’t eat anything with you hands except a sandwich or a fresh fruit and then it all depends on the fruit. .

I was in Pala Pizza, Bangkok  yesterday(the best pizza in Thailand by the way).

The place was packed as usual. Noticed everybody ate their slice by hand. Must have all been Americans?

5 hours ago, dh842 said:

How about donuts?

Hands or knife and fork?

How to attack a burrito is sometimes questionable too. 

Archived