IGNORED

Canterbury Tales Guesthouse

Welshpat

Hi Guys

Anyone stayed at this place - they have offered me a good deal but I can't find may reviews about the place other than its food is good.

Do they have a bar onsite ?

Thanks

No bar onsite, the primary building is above a bookstore. I am not sure if food is available now, they used to do breakfasts at one point of time. Pretty popular with expats though, many come for a morning coffee & chat.

................................................................................................................

Stayed there most of my trips. Dave is a great host. Last trip he told me his brother was coming over to help run the business.

I've stayed there 4 times. Many long threads about it and many reviews on PA.

Here's a review I wrote years ago. I'm sure you can find newer ones but I doubt much has changed. I stayed 3 more times after I wrote the review. At the time it was the first guesthouse I'd ever stayed in so, for others, I went into detail about what was different from a hotel.

Archived