Explorer8939

The Chinese are Here!

Go With Me
2 hours ago, laserlube said:

There's also vietnamese and myanmarese who can look similar to chinese.

Anyway, first is skin color.

Indians are definitely easiest to distinguish - darkest skin.
Myanmarese too, tend to have darker skin (but much lighter than indians!).

The rest are going to be harder to distinguish. 

Vietnamese... I haven't seen many vietnamese men/women so I can't comment on them.
Thai facial features tend to be more angular, and have more narrow faces. Their skin tends to be rather tanned, not as pale as koreans/chinese/japanese.
Koreans tend to have thinner lips and smaller eyes, thinner noses and not-so-round faces. Their skin tends to be the "pale" kind of white.
Japanese tend to have yellower skin than any other group here, and bigger eyes, wider nose and fuller lips than koreans (generally rounder facial features than koreans).
Chinese (biggest group) tend to be not as skinny as japanese/koreans and have generally rounder facial features than japanese/koreans, and a greater variety of body shapes and skin colors.

Not sure if that made any sense, it was really tough trying to recall all the pictures of men/women of these races in my mind and put everything into words!

Challenge Yourself... Try these quizzes:
https://www.thejapanguy.com/asian-men-faces-quiz/
https://www.thejapanguy.com/asian-women-faces-quiz/

I got 7/10 for both quizzes. lol.

I think it’s easier just to call them Asians

mmaaarrrkkk
3 hours ago, Go With Me said:

I think it’s easier just to call them Asians

like irish ,scots ,welsh and english I guess....... along with the french , germans , dutch etc all europeans 

Zeb
16 hours ago, likeaking said:

^ I see this happening to Laos to a lesser degree at present. Much easier for China to dominate a poor Communist country than a relatively rich country like Thailand. The Thais are all about the Baht and won't give it up to foreigners, even the Chinese. Look at all the laws regarding work and property ownership by foreigners.  

I hope so. I'd hate to see Thailand in such a situation.

Go With Me
1 hour ago, mmaaarrrkkk said:

like irish ,scots ,welsh and english I guess....... along with the french , germans , dutch etc all europeans 

I can usually tell the difference between Europeans and as for people from the UK and similar are just POMS

helman2000
8 hours ago, michael400 said:

Correct the great empire of genocide rape and pillaging (the foundation of all UK wealth)

Sent from my WAS-LX1A using Tapatalk

I was being a bit ironic. I know how the UK exploited China. Because of the enormous trade deficit between the UK and China in the 1800's due to our demand for tea etc., the British sent a high powered trade delegation with all the best British inventions. As they sailed up the Yangste the Chinese put a banner in mandarin on their boat which basically read 'Here come the Barbarians'. And they werent interested in our products. So we got them addicted to opium.

I don't think you can deny however that China was better off when it was being 'exploited' by the capitalist west than the next 40 years under Mao.

mmaaarrrkkk
6 hours ago, Go With Me said:

I can usually tell the difference between Europeans and as for people from the UK and similar are just POMS

So can a Chinese , he can tell the diff between people from Beijing , Shanghai, HK , Macau ......... so whats your point?

Go With Me
7 minutes ago, mmaaarrrkkk said:

So can a Chinese , he can tell the diff between people from Beijing , Shanghai, HK , Macau ......... so whats your point?

Yeah what is my point?

dontpanic

In BKK airport on Monday I counted 4 tour groups at baggage collection, fk if you can't get from the arrival gate to the baggage collection area without following a flag then there's nothing much to worry about here. I wonder is there a trip reports Chinese forum, they'd all look fairly similar. Followed flag to bus and hotel then stayed with all Chinese people, ate Chinese food and took a million photos.

wadman
On 6/19/2018 at 16:36, Spellforce said:

Because of the birth control in China, there are 20% more men than women. It means that 20% of men won't be able to marry, where will they end ? And that's not a few millions of people but 100's of millions.

The rich Chinese guys will have their pick of the Chinese women, often more than 1.

The middle class Chinese guys get the rest of the Chinese women.

The poorest Chinese guys won't be able to afford a wife in China, but then they can't afford to go whore mongering in Pattaya either!  So it's quite irrelevant as to whether there is a surplus of Chinese men.

kenshinsh
On 6/21/2018 at 01:40, helman2000 said:

I was being a bit ironic. I know how the UK exploited China. Because of the enormous trade deficit between the UK and China in the 1800's due to our demand for tea etc., the British sent a high powered trade delegation with all the best British inventions. As they sailed up the Yangste the Chinese put a banner in Mandarin on their boat which basically read 'Here come the Barbarians'. And they werent interested in our products. So we got them addicted to opium.

I don't think you can deny however that China was better off when it was being 'exploited' by the capitalist west than the next 40 years under Mao.

That's your opinion on it, most Chinese would disagree with you, think you want to keep you opinion about this to yourself since you don't seem to understand that no one likes been treated like a 3rd class citizen in their own country, and thats exactly what happened when China was being exploited by the capitalist west, go read up on your history. Mao policies for the country where pretty disastrous, didn't know how to run it properly with the communist bullshit but at least he did one thing right, which was to restore national pride for the Chinese people, he defended the Country, no matter who the opponent where, be it the US, or even Russia at one point. Thats why most Chinese still respect him, people where tired of weak governments that would sale out there own people and be dogs to other foreign nation for personal gains, so he was a drastic and welcome change for most people. 

kenshinsh
On 6/16/2018 at 20:42, WhiteThai said:

Facial features, body shape, language. I've been dealing with asians of all types for the last 30 years at work, so I can tell pretty easily. There's a pretty sharp contrast between Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Indian. Sometimes outside of Thailand a Thai can be hard to identify, until I hear them speaking, probably because Thai's are a mix of many races. 

You can't for some, i'm a good proof of that, 100% chinese and most people think i'm ether Korean or Japanese, even Chinese people will think so. But it does apply for the general population, some people are more of a exception, most of the time its pretty easy to tell if the guy is indian vs chinese or japanese or korean thou. Huge contrast in features lol... usually people don't even refer them as Asians ( most people refer Asians as people from East Asia)

kenshinsh
13 hours ago, wadman said:

The rich Chinese guys will have their pick of the Chinese women, often more than 1.

The middle class Chinese guys get the rest of the Chinese women.

The poorest Chinese guys won't be able to afford a wife in China, but then they can't afford to go whore mongering in Pattaya either!  So it's quite irrelevant as to whether there is a surplus of Chinese men.

the rich chinese guys and middle class chinese guys will still monger, they just prefer to do it at soapies. there a few reasons for that:

1) language barrier ( most of them don't speak english, so hard to communicate with bar girl/gg girl)

2) same preference as thais, so the hottest girls for them are the white skin ones, which are usually found in soapies again

3)a lot of them go to thailand with their wifes, meaning they can't be out at 2am in the morning and bring a girl home, soapies again are their best answer

dontpanic

After being on the ground for a few days the lack of Russians is very noticeable, pity I rather liked looking at the ladies.

Explorer8939
18 hours ago, dontpanic said:

After being on the ground for a few days the lack of Russians is very noticeable, pity I rather liked looking at the ladies.

There are still some, especially down in Jomtien. This is summer, so no reason for Russians to escape the Russian weather. 

Explorer8939

FWIW, I just came back from Bangkok, where the bars were filled with Asians, and few Farangs.

karandy
13 minutes ago, Explorer8939 said:

FWIW, I just came back from Bangkok, where the bars were filled with Asians, and few Farangs.

that just about covers the world 

Explorer8939
21 minutes ago, karandy said:

that just about covers the world 

That wasn’t the case a couple of years ago.

Explorer8939

I met a guy from Beijing in the elevator in VT6 just now. He had a nice Thai lady with him, and was clearly not following the flag.

We are going to start seeing a lot of Chinese signs at the bars soon.

neilri2001

I think that a number of posts in this thread are confusing Chinese and Asian. Whilst the vast majority of Chinese are indeed Asian all Asian's are most definitely not Chinese!

Explorer8939
4 minutes ago, neilri2001 said:

I think that a number of posts in this thread are confusing Chinese and Asian. Whilst the vast majority of Chinese are indeed Asian all Asian's are most definitely not Chinese!

Not confusing Asians with Chinese. I did mention that in some bars, Asians are replacing Farang customers, but most of this topic is specifically about Chinese coming to Pattaya and not following the flag.

Edited by Explorer8939

mmaaarrrkkk
16 hours ago, Explorer8939 said:

Not confusing Asians with Chinese. I did mention that in some bars, Asians are replacing Farang customers, but most of this topic is specifically about Chinese coming to Pattaya and not following the flag.

If I was a bar owner , I would rather a group of them (flag following tours groups or not) come in , have a beer , see how a live beer/agogo bar is and leave. Much more money and less trouble than a cheap dorm-staying falang nursing happy hour draft beer for 3hours. 

The old soi 2/3 (?) had some success with the Koreans groups early on with live bands. I used to see beer bars with seats fully occupied and the bands playing cheesy rock songs to the delight of Korean MI(D)LF. The bars died off when the groups stopped coming.

The Koreans made a lot of baht during that time and are continuing with their massage palours and the Chinese groups now.

Edited by mmaaarrrkkk

AseanConqueror

Palace agogo are one of the chinese monger hangout now.i had seen a few buy a ld and when its time for girl to go dance.nontop calling the girl back and mandarin speaking mamsan come to translate.and keep saying I pay now I pay now wanting to take the girl immediately even thou was ask to wait a while.bu have no problem for paying 5k baht for the girl.

Many are also on soi chaiyapoon & honey.they have no consideration of voice volume while being service next to you.just few nights ago was having a beer at soi honey paradise after massage session with my regular girl.at least 6 of them came to enquire about the price.one of the duo wanted to pick my regular girl she quote him 5000baht and they ran lol.

Had seen many on Soi 6 nowadays too.

Some girls told me they dont really like to go with them as many are rough but plenty are paying well and mostly release them after deed even when long time is paid.due to language barrier.

DaffyDuck
Yes guys we are here. Been coming here since 2016. If you want to meet a Chinese monger I will be back again this September with a beer on one hand and a Thai girl in the other:Party3:

You sure don’t sound like a legit Chinese monger.

I say you’re an impersonator...