Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Beavers Pattaya | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Add your Text or Event here

Explorer8939

The Chinese are Here!

kenshinsh
6 hours ago, bgtp said:

If mainland Chinese mongers start coming in significant numbers, it'll be interesting. They don't put up with poor service or attitudes, so some of the girls might be in for a shock. You know the type of lady you read about here who didn't deliver as promised and then the guy still pays her and everyone chimes in 'you did the right thing mate'. Well, that won't fly with mainland mongers. They also don't care for the older, fatter, mommies. So if that's your thing, no worries, you won't have any competition from them there. Been over a year since my last visit, but heading back in a couple of months. Now, I'm curious to see just how many of these mainland mongers are around.

That would be the case if they where still back in China, in a foreign country they will let a lot of things slip pass, just no repeat. A lot of them get scammed over wechat by lbs in phuket ( ask for a girl over on wechat, lb ends up showing up instead of a girl, end up paying her/him anyways because they don't know how to deal with the situation and don't want trouble. Most of then prefer soapies. But ya they usually require top girls, they don't do the usual western monger stuff mainly because most of them cant communicated with them because no english.

neilri2001

I guess it all depends on how you define Chinese. You will get Chinese people from Hong Kong, Malaysia and Taiwan who most definitely monger in Thailand whereas i don't think that mainland Chinese are yet indulging in pay for play in any significant numbers.

In mainland China itself pay for play aimed at the natives can be quite polarised. The Karaoke joints and high end saunas can be very expensive ( even by western standards ) but barber shop type places and whole in the wall type brothels can be very cheap ( and also very seedy and unhygienic )

Explorer8939
6 hours ago, karandy said:

you ask all of them ? 

wow 

i just dont think so

I talk to people in baht buses. 

And sometimes Asians in bars. Yesterday, I ran into a couple of Chinese in a Soi 6 bar.

Edited by Explorer8939

Explorer8939
3 hours ago, neilri2001 said:

I guess it all depends on how you define Chinese. You will get Chinese people from Hong Kong, Malaysia and Taiwan who most definitely monger in Thailand whereas i don't think that mainland Chinese are yet indulging in pay for play in any significant numbers.

In mainland China itself pay for play aimed at the natives can be quite polarised. The Karaoke joints and high end saunas can be very expensive ( even by western standards ) but barber shop type places and whole in the wall type brothels can be very cheap ( and also very seedy and unhygienic )

The scene in China has gone downhill in the last five years.

As for Chinese mongers, I may have run into some from HK, but never from Taiwan or other places. I forum into Chinese from Guangdong, but they are just tourists, not there for the ladies 

columbus
On 15/06/2018 at 13:37, tweedle-dee said:

Paranoid android cums to mind..fck witts in every nationality.

You should know.

sabato
22 hours ago, rogdtm said:

last month quite a few far eastern types in Made in Thailand comlex, certainly buying ld's not sure if they bar fined or not ,but certainly there in numbers, i think from the big new hotel on third road.

I noticed this as well at a beer bar just up from MIT, multiple nights about 6-8 customers sat at the bar, all Asian. Whether they were Japanese, Korean, or Chinese I don't know - but don't recall seeing something like this before. Elsewhere, haven't noticed much change.

Something else I find new - a few beach road girls very obviously trying to appeal to Japanese customers (going for the cute anime style look, pigtails etc). I was trailing who I guessed to be a Japanese guy along beach road, and there were two girls I noticed with a distinct look you would normally expect to see in a gogo (or sometimes Soi 6..), and sure enough they got very animated when this guy passed.. and not so much when I passed lol. So we might be seeing improved quality on beach road in future.

18 hours ago, mestorm said:

Do Chinese mongers treat the girls like Chinese tourists treat other countries and their sites of antiquity?

I'm not sure on this, but I get the impression when it comes to mongering they're firm but fair. There are some Shanghai saunas that ban foreigners as they've caused issues for their girls in the past, so it seems they treat their local women better, on average. Perhaps foreign women are treated in a different manner, the kidnapped Vietnamese brides for instance (I don't know how complacent the wider community is about that kind of thing.. the police once notified take it seriously).

webfoot

The Chinese are now everywhere.  When I was in Frankfurt last month I came back to my hotel to find a group tour in the lobby waiting in line for the elevators.  I decided to take the stairs to my room on the ninth floor.  Good excercise.  Their tour buses would drop them off and pick them up right outside on the main road and they would block passage on the sidewalk just like on Pattaya beach.  They would also come in groups into the fitness room while I was working out to weigh there luggage on the scale.  There were some cute spinners in the group though.  Maybe I should put China on my bucket list.

silverfox53

Hurray, maybe I can get some chicken chop suey with fried rice now :)

krups gusto
1 hour ago, silverfox53 said:

This was available on buhkao entrance to LK Metro.

I don't partake because it's as dumb to eat Chinese food as it is to eat American while in Thailand.

silverfox53
4 minutes ago, krups gusto said:

This was available on buhkao entrance to LK Metro.

I don't partake because it's as dumb to eat Chinese food as it is to eat American while in Thailand.

Agree 100% about American - disagree bout Chinese - I eat Thai most every day at home - so I long for some Chinese - my fav food worldwide, much to my Mrs disgust 555

Ron Rat

I was in Tropico in Soi Arunothai tonight watching the Denmark=Peru game and 14 Chinese walked in. 8 men, 6 girls. All under 30. 2 of them are tour guides as they spoke English but they all ordered a large beer , and another one later, and the tour dudes played pool. The owner was smart enough to get a few menus printed in Chinese and it half filled the place and they had fun without bothering anyone else. They were not there for anything but to sit down and have a drink and played pool against a few farang blokes. Most small beer bars would kill to have the equivalent of 28 beers in 2 hours without causing trouble. Not sure if they tip but they were very polite even when admonished for putting beers on the edge of the pool table. Without knowing I would say all young married couples who are sick of sitting in a hotel room all night.

Go With Me

How can u tell if they are chinese, Japanese, korean, thai or indian?

everard
On 6/15/2018 at 12:55, Rob Boombabe said:

A Chinese airline will be flying into UTapao from July with a massive increase in those flights planned in the coming years. Will certainly change Pattaya dynamic to what effect time will tell.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

depends on the class of punter they get,if they,re just here for a cheap holiday no problem

everard
10 hours ago, Explorer8939 said:

I talk to people in baht buses. 

And sometimes Asians in bars. Yesterday, I ran into a couple of Chinese in a Soi 6 bar.

ran into a couple of chinese?hope they recovered

WhiteThai
1 hour ago, Go With Me said:

Facial features, body shape, language. I've been dealing with asians of all types for the last 30 years at work, so I can tell pretty easily. There's a pretty sharp contrast between Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Indian. Sometimes outside of Thailand a Thai can be hard to identify, until I hear them speaking, probably because Thai's are a mix of many races. 

Edited by WhiteThai

Explorer8939
2 hours ago, Go With Me said:

I have to hear them speak to be sure.

Go With Me
2 minutes ago, Explorer8939 said:

I have to hear them speak to be sure.

They all speak the same lingo dont they?

Explorer8939
Just now, Go With Me said:

No. There are many languages in Asia, and in China itself, there are many different languages.

kenshinsh
9 minutes ago, Go With Me said:

Lots of different languages in Asia, and even in China there many different dialects. I don't understand most of them but i can tell them appart

calvert28
lots of whining on here today. 
I could imagine the korean, jap, chinese forum topics 

"white man ruining asia"
"send white man home"
"white man all cheap and take ugly old ladies"
post of the year!!!

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

neilri2001
14 hours ago, silverfox53 said:

Chicken Chop suey and similar dishes are Cantonese dishes that have been heavily adapted for the UK market. You can just about call it Chinese food i suppose but it is a bit of a stretch!!!

everard
11 hours ago, Go With Me said:

if you,re ever in a gogo and and 6 dusky "gentlemen"walk in,stand by the door ,and ogle the girls on stage,giggling and acting like they,ve never seen a pair of bristols before and not buying a drink,i would say theres a good chance they,re from the indian sub conienent.

Go With Me
4 minutes ago, everard said:

if you,re ever in a gogo and and 6 dusky "gentlemen"walk in,stand by the door ,and ogle the girls on stage,giggling and acting like they,ve never seen a pair of bristols before and not buying a drink,i would say theres a good chance they,re from the indian sub conienent.

Are these the same guys who walk around holding hands?

everard
1 minute ago, Go With Me said:

Are these the same guys who walk around holding hands?

could be,mind you pooftas come in all shapes sizes creeds and colours.