IGNORED

Thai Culture Ministry reminds tourists and residents that Sex Toys are against Thai Law

The Pattaya News

Thailand-

Earlier this week Salinee Chumsawan, Director of the Office of Culture Monitoring at the Culture Ministry spoke to reporters and the press in response to several publicized articles in foreign newspapers about tourists being detained and fined for bringing sex toys, such as vibrators, etc. to Thailand. The recent news articles led several countries, including England, to issue a travel alert to it’s citizens warning them that Sex Toys are against the law in Thailand to bring in, purchase or have.

Ms. Chumsawan stated to the press that Sex Toys should not be legalized as they are against the views of Thai society and offensive to most Thais. She also stated that people who have urges should instead meditate, visit a local temple or participate in sports.

This drew a firestorm on Thai social media with many Thai’s saying the issue is being swept under the table and acting like it isn’t there.

That being said, we here at The Pattaya News remind you that sex toys ARE against Thai law and penalties, like vaping, can be severe.

The post Thai Culture Ministry reminds tourists and residents that Sex Toys are against Thai Law appeared first on The Pattaya News.

Click To View The Pattaya News Website

https://thepattayanews.com/newsletter/

Check out our Youtube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCznGH-m-TAn2iqTYQL5yOcA

Lol on the left hand side on beach road 300 yds before the Walking Street sign sex toys (Vibrators etc) are openly being sold on a stall.  :GrinNod1:

And I thought a "sex toy" meant a young willing girl with a nymphomaniac type appetite.....:Oops1:

Anyone know what fine there is if caught at Customs at the airport?

One of these days my lucks going to run out; might have to start filling my suitcase with clothes instead of toys and vaping gear :Dunno1:

20 minutes ago, Ru4Real said:

One of these days my lucks going to run out; might have to start filling my suitcase with clothes instead of toys and vaping gear :Dunno1:

I’m currently filling my suitcase with clothes, very skimpy clothes for the girls to wear inside the room !!!!!

1 minute ago, Dr No said:

I’m currently filling my suitcase with clothes, very skimpy clothes for the girls to wear inside the room !!!!!

Took a shedload with me a couple of weeks ago; sadly it was one of them WTF happened trips so still have about half in the suitcase for my next. One thing I did learn;  pay more attention to the product description .... below the knee stockings are too short even for Thai girls :Oops1:

50 minutes ago, Ru4Real said:

Took a shedload with me a couple of weeks ago; sadly it was one of them WTF happened trips so still have about half in the suitcase for my next. One thing I did learn;  pay more attention to the product description .... below the knee stockings are too short even for Thai girls :Oops1:

I have invested a minimal amount of $’s in cheap eBay items, about 15 or so different outfits and a whole bunch of $1 stockings. Last trip I met a girl with a perfect body who loves to dress up, she’s very excited to see the gear I’ve got coming with me. 

If half of it fits I’ll be a happy little iPhone pic snapper :)

I prefer to cut out the middleman and buy direct from AliXpress; delivery to me around 20 days ... actually teaching me to plan ahead 555

Just curious on the legal definition of what "Sex Toy" is in Thailand.
It can be a cucumber or a banana, or even the left hand.

1 hour ago, Stalker2565 said:

Don't forget my tongue.....hundreds of TGs can't be wrong.

Every absurdity has a champion to defend it

Sex is a bit like oxygen, unimportant until you are not getting enough!

www.sugarcanemafia.com

So don't get caught vaping while playing bridge with a dildo up your ass. 

Don't know what to say.  'Hypocracy rules okay'  is the best I can come up with. :unsure:

19 minutes ago, Pattaya_Brian said:

So don't get caught vaping while playing bridge with a dildo up your ass. 

Damn, there goes Saturday night :)

2 hours ago, Stalker2565 said:

You missed out carrot, why?

On 17/06/2018 at 08:36, thumper64 said:

Anyone know what fine there is if caught at Customs at the airport?

you have to use them, in public,  while being videod.

2 hours ago, Tripp said:

you have to use them, in public,  while being videod.

Maybe need to filmed like this picture

(3 HK youth caught in Thailand airport for cocaine)

krydher.jpg

• 1 month later...

Sex toys are illegal in Thailand? How on earth will girls acheive their much needed orgam?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yah.  Good idea.  Sex toys in Thailand might ruin the country's reputation.

Gaee lao. mai law doi. Mai ben rai, mee daang!

• 2 weeks later...

Would a pair panties with a string of beads down the front be considered sextoy or underwear?

And what about crotchless panties? 

Archived