IGNORED

SOFT Beds!

frankman

Every hotel in Thailaind i've stayed at has rock hard beds. I need something soft, preferably a pillow top type mattress. 

Any hotels in Pattaya have what i'm looking for?

18 hours ago, frankman said:

Every hotel in Thailaind i've stayed at has rock hard beds. I need something soft, preferably a pillow top type mattress. 

Any hotels in Pattaya have what i'm looking for?

Plenty of hotels with comfy/soft beds. You don’t state your price range, but here are a few examples (with nightly costs):

Royal Cliff -3,000

LK Empress - 2,500

Acqua - 2,200

Areca Lodge (Evergeen wing) - 2,200

Centara Azure - 2,000

LK Metropole - 1,700

24/7 (hard beds but now use soft ‘toppers’) - 1,600

Centra Avenue - 1,500

April Suites - 1,200

Traveloge - 1,200

Nova Gold - 1,000

Haven - 800

Boomerang - (from) 500

See that Haven on your list.  I do like eating breakfast there sometimes; even other meals, but have never looked at rooms; even though stay quite close to there.  Will look at some pictures, but any firsthand experience in these - features?  Thx.

See the source image

Stayed a few times and always enjoyed it. Good rooms, great location and nice people. Steep stairs, but no probs for a gazelle like me :)

TheHaven in soi lenkee

Update on Haven Hotel

Travel lodge. $32/night

4 / 5May 4, 2018

Good value hotel

This hotel is a great value. The location is excellent, you can cut thru avenue center to access 2nd rd. And a 7-Eleven 1min away. A few bars and massage next door. The rooms are small and have mostly pros but a couple of cons. Pros: Pillow top mattress makes it one of the most comfortable beds in Thailand and supper soft pillows. Strong shower pressure and a nice walk in shower. Well light room with plenty of outlets, strong ac and 2 key cards to keep the power on while out. Cons: tiny closet in the bathroom. Safety deposit box in closet in the bathroom. No drawers in room only in closet in the bath room. No balcony and no windows that open. Small windows and no view. The rooms are very clean and cleaned daily. The roof top pool is nice, with a nice view. The food is good but on the expensive side. Did not try breakfast. One of the elevators was out of service but still was not a long wait time. Guest friendly and safe. I would recommend this hotel.

IMG_4177.thumb.JPG.cae7250e82e2bbf9c9b920a605f48802.JPG

I concur - Travelodge beds are very comfy. Nice, modern (but small) rooms. Good roof-top pool and great location.

• 2 weeks later...

not hotel but almost diana oasis have great beds 

Suomi-no country for white man

Archived