IGNORED

Silom/Patpong

shadyacres29

Good evening all,

i usually stay around sukhumvit road area and have for the past 10 years.

Time for a change. 

Any recommendations please around Silom Road/Patpong area with nice pool around the 2500-3000baht price range?

Girl friendly goes without saying ha.

Thanks in advance for any replies 

I use a condo in silom from air bnb, much better value for money.

Get a 50/sqm 1 bed condo, full cable, full kitchen, nice pool, sound system, great views - 1100 baht a night

view from the bed

5b230de58a615_ScreenShot2018-06-15at01_52_28.png.cc781fa3b8f965c4ef897d81ba3c8bca.png5b230e03379ee_ScreenShot2018-06-15at01_51_41.png.a0b43dd7ad7e1bba98787b8607640415.png

• 3 weeks later...

I stay at the Mandarin on Suriwongse which is a 5 star for only 2000 baht. You can get flash deals on Agoda by doing the following:

Do a search for the general vicinity you wish to stay with your desired price range. Look at a few places and then go to the higher end 5 stars. When you are finished with your session on Agoda, click the X to close the window. More often times than not, you will get a last minute pop-up or pop-under stating something like "Don't go away! 1 time only limited 66% off normal rate, act now or never receive this offer again...."

Bam, a 5-star hotel room will cost you 1/3 of the advertised Agoda rate or $50+ for $150 a night room. This has worked for me in Manila, Angeles City, Cebu, Bangkok and Hua Hin. 

Results will vary but Chrome works better than Firefox, depends on your OS security settings, keep those minimal or make sure Agoda has permissions if need be. 

Tequila Reef Cantina Bar and Restaurant
Established 2001
Soi 7 Pattaya Beach Road
Tel:(038) 414-035

Pattaya: Tequila Reef Pattaya Restaurant

tequilareef_banner_300.jpg

FACEBOOK - TWITTER - YOUTUBE

1_1_Philippines-Addicts-Logo-May-2012.jp

Join Philippines Addicts the World's largest Philippines Sex Travel and expat forum with over 62,000 members today! Be advanced immediately ONLY if you are advanced on Pattaya Addicts with over 150 posts. PM me on PIA!

Archived