Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Win a Hi Media H8 Plus Box

Footymadstreams

Free to enter just post in this thread a comment  winner will be announced 10th August

Fully loaded  with your fav sports channels mainstream tv movies and tv series

Good Luck

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Put me in the draw mate. Be awesome.

Moving to an unfurnished place late august so this would be real handy. Put me in.

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

cheers Buddy put me in for the draw please.

Cheers

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...

My Minix Box is several years old,  I can do with a new one.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

Given up on my old one so would be good to see the improvements in a later model.

Very kind of you for giving us a free draw .... Put me down for a draw . Thank you . 

mine is great put me in for thedraw i need one for the bedroom

any holes a goal

Yes put me in the draw. I'll still be in town to pick it up if I'm lucky enough to win.

I've had 1 of footyblokes TV Boxes for 2 years now. 

Had it reloaded twice.

Would rate the TV Box and the service highly.

Yes, I'll take the freebee please.

I’d love a TV box.   It would be even better if I won a free one.  Thanks for giving yet another free raffle.

"Disappointing girls one inch at a time"

Me too !
Love the box I got from you a year ago , but could do with an upgrade ..cheers

Sent from my SM-T535 using Tapatalk

I live up in Udon, have an 4 year old Mini X Box already and would be interested in upgrading to a Hi Media H8 Plus. For anyone who is about to become an expat, android boxes are the way to go, and with a decent internet connection, a high quality offer like the H8 will enable you to watch, for free, all your favorite home country TV shows (Sports, Movies, Series, News, Documentaries). 

My current box isn't nearly as good as the H8, so for a buffering-free experience, I subscribe to HD TV Prime, which at around 500THB pm, isn't bad value. However, the hi-tech wizardry of the H8 will enable me to dispense with the monthly subscription.

One piece of advice i would offer to anyone purchasing goods over here, is to check the 'track record' of the guy doing the selling. This is one of the many benefits of PA, we know the seller isn't a 'man of straw', all you have to do is to check out his thread which has been running for over 2 years. it's clear that the OP is a man of integrity - he delivers what he promises, with positive customer service feedback from lots of PA board members.

There will no doubt be others who will construct a post much more eloquently than I have here (and will consequently scoop the prize), so let me end by congratulating the OP on a fine piece of marketing. I'm back in Pattaya in both August and September, so I shall contact the OP with a view to buying an H8 from him.

2 hours ago, LOTTELLEE WINNA said:

There will no doubt be others who will construct a post much more eloquently than I have here (and will consequently scoop the prize),

You mean this is a competition of skill ?  ...that English major was wasted on me.

"Disappointing girls one inch at a time"

Archived