Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Beavers Pattaya | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Add your Text or Event here

Jim71

Batam Island Indonesia

Jim71

Has anybody been to Batam island Indonesia recently.  I'm going to stay for a 2 night stay on the end of trip to Pattaya  this year. Anybody have the run down of the monger scene there. 

Cheers for any info.

per anum

Yes, went there to play golf when in Singapore.. As for P4P, yes, there is plenty, perhaps its more expensive than the P4P in the rest of Indonesia as Batam is catering to the Singapore commuter monger. 

Proffesor

Try Secrets bar / restaurant - which is in no way connected to the Pattaya Secrets ( that I'm aware ).

Proffesor

Secrets Batam is owned by a lady named Lia, she has a chain of ( I think ) 6 bars, all in close proximity to each other. Different bars, different themes. Last time that we ( the wife and I ) were there, she was about to open a Night Club as well; don't know how that's doing. . .

B-Man

It has been a long time since i have been there as well but Nagoya used to be the area for the bar scene

Jim71

Thanks for the info guys. I will be staying in Nagoya entertainment district short walk to bars. Just thought I'd try something different on way home from Pattaya.

B-Man

Don't know what is there now as i said but Lucy's Oar House is a great place to fill upo and start your night. I heard the upstairs PP Bananas has closed...shame! Red Rose - if still there - there had good pizzas. Teres cafe for steaks awesome! Nagoya mall is pretty cool to wonder around during the day as well

El Richardo

I will be going to Batam in October. Heard that you can get women for overnight from places called 'Booking Joints'.
Anyone have any knowledge of where these might be. Seems things are a bit for discrete in Batam,
Cheers