IGNORED

Update: Israel will not be extraditing Israeli citizen wanted in stabbing or cooperating in investigation

The Pattaya News

Pattaya-

As we have reported previously, after Australian Jeremy McCall, 22, was stabbed in Mixx Disco last week the Thai authorities have been seeking a still un-named Israeli citizen. A further timeline of the incident has also come to light since the stabbing. We will cover this time-line first and then discuss Israel’s position on the incident.

4:00AM (Approx)- Mr. McCall touches a woman with the Israeli man, who we will call Mr. I, and claims he is trying to get her attention. (He stated to the press that they had been with her for hours previously in the evening and says CCtv footage proves this. Police have not confirmed this statement.)

4:01AM- Mr. I in a fit of anger withdraws a small flip knife and stabs Mr. McCall in the side, hitting a major organ and putting him in critical condition. He has since recovered and returned to Australia and is now in stable condition. The girl with Mr. I and bystanders attempted to stop him from this action.

4:03AM- As Jeremy returned to his table, still not aware he had been stabbed due to intoxication and shock, Mr. I, who had already paid his bill, said he was going to the bathroom to the group with him. (This may have caused the original bathroom confusion to the media). He left the group. Security did not stop him as they did not know at that time Mr. McCall had been stabbed and the knife was a very small and highly concealable flip knife that can easily be brought through security.

4:10AM- Mr. McCall, bleeding heavily and obviously stabbed, is brought downstairs by his friends, family and security as an ambulance and police are called.

4:30AM- Mr. I booked a taxi through a popular taxi application and went straight to the airport. He did not stop at his hotel for bags or belongings. It is assumed he had his passport on him.

4:45AM-Mr. McCall is taken to the hospital. He later was taken to a second hospital.

6:00AM-Mr. I arrives at the airport and books the first flight out to Israel leaving around 9:00AM. No flags are raised.

9:00AM-Mr. I flys out of the country just as the news story is breaking to the mainstream press.

The Pattaya news has sought more information on Mr. I and have discovered the following, as stated by the Israel embassy:

“Under Israeli law, no citizen of Israel can be extradited to face charges for an alleged crime committed on foreign soil. Israel is aware of this matter and will be investigating this citizen and issue with our own internal systems and checks and balances.”

It is widely believed that the person will face no charges or penalties in Israel.

Thai authorities have stated that the individual has been identified and flagged to be arrested if they return to Thailand. However, considering that Mr. I, likely knowing his countries rules regarding extradition and crime overseas due to fleeing the country so quickly, it is unlikely he will return to Thailand.

The post Update: Israel will not be extraditing Israeli citizen wanted in stabbing or cooperating in investigation appeared first on The Pattaya News.

Click To View The Pattaya News Website

https://thepattayanews.com/newsletter/

Check out our Youtube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCznGH-m-TAn2iqTYQL5yOcA

I just had a thought...

This is interesting because didn't the Israeli government recently decide to extradite that lesbian school teacher who ate out hundreds of school girls in Australia then fled to Israel after she was arrested.

Or am I mistaken?

Aha,  maybe this is the difference: The lesbian school teacher was arrested (someone correct me if this was NOT the case), while the knife-wielding Israeli has only been accused of his crime.

Buggered if I know.

Interpol should red list him and then he can never go anywhere. 

34 minutes ago, The Pattaya News said:

It is widely believed that the person will face no charges or penalties in Israel.

This guy is clearly a danger to Israeli citizens (anyone who 'touches' his woman), yet they don't care to pursue charges? I don't get it.

This is probably normal for most countries, but it makes little sense. I suppose they figure it's all just too hard/expensive to bother with.

Just now, Kahoy said:

Yes, at the very least.

"Suspects" are regularly extradited or at least subject to sanctions in the civilised world, just like arrested or convicted crims.

1 minute ago, sabato said:

I suppose they figure it's all just too hard/expensive to bother with.

It's Israel. Money is the least of their worries lol

5 hours ago, Kahoy said:

This will never be the case. If he however was flagged by Interpol a deal would be met, an exchange, and he would be off the hook, free to travel anywhere but Thailand. 

16 minutes ago, william77 said:

This will never be the case. If he however was flagged by Interpol a deal would be met, an exchange, and he would be off the hook, free to travel anywhere but Thailand. 

I was just doing some reading, if Australia knows of an outstanding arrest warrant (from any country), it seems you won't be allowed in, and nor should you be. It's just a matter of whether this arrest warrant information gets distributed to other countries, and of course other countries won't be as strict as Australia.

13 hours ago, sabato said:

I was just doing some reading, if Australia knows of an outstanding arrest warrant (from any country), it seems you won't be allowed in, and nor should you be. It's just a matter of whether this arrest warrant information gets distributed to other countries, and of course other countries won't be as strict as Australia.

As of now he is only wanted for questioning. Until that changes, with Israel treading water, this has a huge chance of going away for good. He’s just not welcome back to LoS! 

Australian being trying to get some Israeli bitch that (insert 'allegedly') abused kids in NSW as a teacher, AFAIK it still hasn't happened.

21 hours ago, The Pattaya News said:

Thai authorities have stated that the individual has been identified and flagged to be arrested if they return to Thailand.

2 hours ago, william77 said:

As of now he is only wanted for questioning. Until that changes, with Israel treading water, this has a huge chance of going away for good. He’s just not welcome back to LoS! 

Sure sounds like an arrest warrant to me. This is Thailand, anything is possible, but should he return I expect he would be heading straight for a jail cell to stand trial - not just face some questioning at the station. I mean, what are they going to ask him? The video speaks for itself.

1 hour ago, sabato said:

Sure sounds like an arrest warrant to me. This is Thailand, anything is possible, but should he return I expect he would be heading straight for a jail cell to stand trial - not just face some questioning at the station. I mean, what are they going to ask him? The video speaks for itself.

Flagged to be arrested upon return is not the same as an international warrant. He is at this time free to travel to the UK, China, Norway, The US. I don’t disagree the video proves he’s a cold blooded fuck! 

Archived