IGNORED

DLT Tax Pmt on Sat moved from Big C to Central Festival

Goolabert

My TG was out of town and her Kawasaki KSR motorbike needed it's annual paperwork renewed.  So I went to the DLT office near Regent's school with the green book.  I first stopped at the information desk, they said I needed insurance, available at window 13 for about 300 baht. After getting insurance they said I needed to go to window #3 for the registration, cost about 100 baht.  I was in and out in about 20 minutes, cost less that 500 baht. 

2 hours ago, Scuba+ said:

How early can you get the tax?

3 months prior to expiry date

For all your Pattaya Golf and Hotel Reservations visit www.pattayagolf.com

10 hours ago, Scuba+ said:
11 hours ago, pattayagolf said:
3 months prior to expiry date

How early can you get the govt mandatory insurance?

I renewed my class one insurance back in february along with the gov mandatory...that did not kick in until early this month....you get two certificates,the government compulsory starts on the anniversary of when the car was first registered :ThumbUp6:

I renewed my class one insurance back in february along with the gov mandatory...that did not kick in until early this month....you get two certificates,the government compulsory starts on the anniversary of when the car was first registered [emoji106]6:
When i bought the bike i thought the tax and govt mandatory insurance was from that day but just paperwork and plate was delayed, obviously that's not how it works. My 1st class would have covered me anyway

Went last sat was in and out in 10mins.

• 1 month later...

I got my Mandatory govt insurance (360 baht) and tax (100 baht) Monday for my bike, i went to a one shop stop place with the yellow cog sign. Threpasit Soi 15. Picked up today. The place also does the test if needed, they charge service 120 baht i assume because they have to go and pick up the tax etc. I'll do this is future, simple and avoids the trip to the Land Transport office

Archived