IGNORED

Live Sports And Cheap Booze

Footymadstreams

• 2 weeks later...

More great sporting events at the best sports bars in town, no gimmicks just great service and great prices at The easy R Con Bar

1arcon99.jpg

BIG beers for 70/75 baht just a little further along the soi complete with the "live sports" :D

Lots of places around however the R Con seems to attract a good crowd on a regular basis must be doing something right.I think  theres a couple of bars still doing 65 for a large one

7 hours ago, Footymadstreams said:

Lots of places around however the R Con seems to attract a good crowd on a regular basis must be doing something right.I think  theres a couple of bars still doing 65 for a large one

Lots of things it does right absolutely....I do drop in on occasions....don,t know any bars doing a large one for 65 though :)

I think coffee and beer is still 65 on pattaya tai  and kasiree  same owners i believe

On 6/20/2018 at 18:54, Footymadstreams said:

I think coffee and beer is still 65 on pattaya tai  and kasiree  same owners i believe

70 bht. has been for a couple of months. prices at the group...........katisiree, coffee and beer, and At-All changed on the same day

On 6/20/2018 at 11:54, Footymadstreams said:

Nope....70 now :Oops5:

65 and 60 bottom of soi 10 but not the best location hence the price i guess and 60 for a large one on pattaya tai  at a  cafe there which also shows the world cup games  and the owner is a great guy

The R con bars for all your live sports

Great Service Great Prices And a wide range of sports available

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Dont miss any of the sports action at your local R Con bars

1corner1.jpg

1easyrcon2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Does the bar ever play any sports from the tiny small country I'm from?:Cross_Fingers:

6 hours ago, WhiteThai said:

Does the bar ever play any sports from the tiny small country I'm from?:Cross_Fingers:

Is there any land beyond the atlantic ocean? :LMAO1:

18 hours ago, WhiteThai said:

Im sure they would accomodate you,they have many tv screens in the three bars,ask for Andrew< what events would you be  looking to watch i can speak to him next time i meet up

Archived