IGNORED

How to delete/cancel your membership?

I signed up some years ago. Haven't been active for years. Just like to delete my account, how to do that?

9 hours ago, dangledoo said:

I signed up some years ago. Haven't been active for years. Just like to delete my account, how to do that?

Contact a mod.....:Agree1:

PM me you 'password'

I will do a few post in your name and get your count up.

Once you are an 'advanced' member you may change you mind.

LeoTex

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"  Albert Einstein.

Just don't sign in again.

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

Explain to me why you can't delete an account as opposed to every other internet forum/service.

Why is it this monger board find it so hard to put the option of deleting your account?

You would prefer that's the way Facebook and everyone else did it as well? That makes the most sense?

We can delete you and your details but if we delete content it can leave threads making very little sense, so we don't unless there are exceptional circumstances.

PM me if you would like to arrange this.

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

31 minutes ago, dangledoo said:

Explain to me why you can't delete an account as opposed to every other internet forum/service.

Why is it this monger board find it so hard to put the option of deleting your account?

You would prefer that's the way Facebook and everyone else did it as well? That makes the most sense?

The forum is small enough for Mods to handle delete requests individually, I guess. I’m sure if you send one a message it will be done quickly.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

• PepeLePew locked this topic

Archived