Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

FOR SALE selling off accumulated stuff, Car Motorbike Fridge TV Sewing Machine Golf Clubs etc

Grumbler

Honda Accord 1994, pretty beaten up, goes very well but, lots of miles, have book in my name.
Chonburi Reg. B40,000, really cheap, you can have a car instead of a motorbike!

forsale_02.jpg.e41caf973250b0acaafaf83668be7c9f.jpg

Honda Wave 100. Old and tired like me! Goes pretty reliably, just clean the spark plug now and again. No Reg. Had the book somewhere if i can find it, Bought in Koh Samui many years ago.
I'm told this model is popular for attaching those side carts.
B5000 really really cheap!

forsale_35.jpg.f5235fb4d3656f8cfbff72a32dd20f59.jpg

Mitsuna Industrial Sewing Machine. Model LS-130H. On table with normal clutch motor.
Stitch length to 7mm,high presser foot lift so good for bigger work.
Bobbins, needles and thread as well. Put your lazy girlfriend to work.
B5000

forsale_07.jpg.3af24933366c195be262c21afcce01e8.jpg

Stupid office chair, leans to the right.
B200

forsale_13.jpg.ed89ca9e033e8ad241b5b78dcc98809b.jpg

Cafe style table and 2 chairs.
B500

forsale_31.thumb.jpg.34b004cf915a708520e06731aff6e315.jpg

Large Toshiba fridge. Goes good, never been a problem.
B4000

forsale_18.jpg.93d0eb5feec5e8898a72c05cc370b532.jpg

LG 42" LCD TV. All good. (don't really want to sell this until early July)
B4000

forsale_19.jpg.c53b43718dbdc46c629b8587d7d34c0d.jpg

Crappy Sofa Bed thing. Uncomfortable, padding has gone, it all folds out flat to make a bed, so you can dump your thai inlaws on it.
B300

forsale_22.jpg.5f6aa502b58cfa9f10807c7813f6cec4.jpg

Canon Multi Function Printer  Scanner  Model MP 287.
Has reservoirs. Needs a new print head apparently.
B500

Arconatic DVD player and FM/AM radio. DVD player might be a bit iffy.
B300

forsale_26.jpg.01264b32c5373909e95299f5d412b43e.jpg

Assorted glassware and other plates and utensils.
B200

forsale_27.jpg.6f10f939a760a42a83a46ac024a0b0b1.jpg

Work Table. Folding legs. 6' x 2' 6'' (180cm x 75cm) hard wearing white top.
B600

forsale_29.jpg.bd75d828a6bf81750dbb0b155e49655c.jpg

Assorted computer junk. Keyboards, blank DVD's etc.
B200

Bar Girl Games. Those wood things.
B200

forsale_51.jpg.c3cec0a66fc16f76e31c41907771b900.jpg

Golf Clubs and bags. Selection of classic iron clubs, odd ones mostly, no full set.
Mizuno, Wilson Staff, Hogan, Golden Ram , Tour Edition, Tommy Armour.
Some drivers and fairway woods.
Mizuno and Precept putters.
B200 - 500 each.

forsale_39.thumb.jpg.5a76fbce1512023936cfdfba9abc3100.jpg

Also possibly my playing set. Mizuno MP-32. Irons 3 - 9 (classic irons, one of the best ever), Staff PW and Sand Iron. Ping Answer putter. Driver, 3 wood and 5 wood.
B12000

Tools. A whole lot of fix-your-own-car tools. Socket set, spanners, screwdrivers, pliers etc.
Power drill, hack saw, etc. etc.
B2000

Large piece of strong  fishing net I used as a golf practice net.
B400

Wall hanging free to a the best buyer!

There'll be other crap when I open a few boxes and have a look. OHhh, 4 boxes B200.

Located in East Pattaya

tel: Mark  09 9227 7017

forsale_04.jpg

forsale_37.jpg

Can you please post a picture of thr fridge/freezer with the doors closed.

Are you sure the car is "Chonburi Reg" hard to be sure from the photo but the thai wording at the bottom of the reg plate looks to long for it to be Chonburi.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

I like the realistic descriptions.

It does look like the car registration looks like Bangkok (กรุงเทพมหานคร ) rather than Chonburi .

ah sorry guys haven't been watching here.

Fridge pic, its a Toshiba.

IMG_1079.thumb.JPG.5028d64d23a91e53ce567397ab58587f.JPG

The car, well i bought it from a dealer here and they changed the reg to my name at the Pattaya roads office, i have never had a problem with inspection and paying the tax  here. Thats about all i know.

• 3 weeks later...

Update:

Fridge and a few things gone.

Mainly want to get rid of the car, motorbike and TV now.

Note: can't find the motorbike green book , is in Australia I think also its not in my name.

Most amusing. Love the office chair description.

Someone bought that fridge?? :o

On 6/2/2018 at 03:57, Grumbler said:

There'll be other crap when I open a few boxes and have a look. OHhh, 4 boxes B200.

"crap" is right Grumbler.....good luck anyhow :WhoSaw1:

All the crap is pretty much gone, donations to the cleaning lady, and i drove around in the Ever Reliable Honda Accord with bootfull of crap and assaulted those rubbish collector people and forced them to take it.

I wish one you farangs would bloody well buy the car and the Ever Reliable Honda Wave motorbike, i am being driven insane by phone calls from Thais, 4 am and 5 am for god's sake, who would call anyone at 4 o'clock in the morning!!!

13 hours ago, Grumbler said:

All the crap is pretty much gone, donations to the cleaning lady, and i drove around in the Ever Reliable Honda Accord with bootfull of crap and assaulted those rubbish collector people and forced them to take it.

I wish one you farangs would bloody well buy the car and the Ever Reliable Honda Wave motorbike, i am being driven insane by phone calls from Thais, 4 am and 5 am for god's sake, who would call anyone at 4 o'clock in the morning!!!

Them folks that don,t want to be seen during daylight hours in an old banger........:Sorry2:

Fabulous news!

The Ever Reliable Honda Wave as been sold to a lovely couple who cared no a whit about books and such.

Being one of high and noble mind, I shall ignore those disparaging references to old banger and Steptoe and Sons.

Remember my dear lads "Thou art the Baht, thou art not the heart, the heart without the Baht will not get a start".

20 hours ago, Grumbler said:

Fabulous news!

The Ever Reliable Honda Wave as been sold to a lovely couple who cared no a whit about books and such.

Being one of high and noble mind, I shall ignore those disparaging references to old banger and Steptoe and Sons.

Remember my dear lads "Thou art the Baht, thou art not the heart, the heart without the Baht will not get a start".

Never laughed as much for quite some time Grumbler,great thread thanks and good luck to all who have bought....here,s hoping I never become that desperate though.....:LMFO:

"Desperado, oh, you ain't gettin' no younger

Your pain and your hunger, they're drivin' you home"

Loved Linda Ronstadt singing that.
Anyhow, guess what, I found a few more desirable items,i am prepared to sell these as a job lot for a very reasonable price.
1. Adjustable Spanner - in very good working condition.
2. Spirits Measurer - Half and Full official volumes, take it to bars and get them to use it so you don't get shorted.
3. Qty 2 of Electric Switches - as new, never been used.
All up for B200 !!!!!

IMG_1103w.thumb.JPG.07e4da9a4395a9318a50c77e7e354769.JPG

2 hours ago, Grumbler said:

"Desperado, oh, you ain't gettin' no younger

Your pain and your hunger, they're drivin' you home"

Loved Linda Ronstadt singing that.
Anyhow, guess what, I found a few more desirable items,i am prepared to sell these as a job lot for a very reasonable price.
1. Adjustable Spanner - in very good working condition.
2. Spirits Measurer - Half and Full official volumes, take it to bars and get them to use it so you don't get shorted.
3. Qty 2 of Electric Switches - as new, never been used.
All up for B200 !!!!!

Is the adjustable spanner snap-on?
IMG_1103w.thumb.JPG.07e4da9a4395a9318a50c77e7e354769.JPG

Not a Snap On, no sorry, not even a Sidchrome, its an Iron Bull, quite a well regarded brand in the greater Asia region.

You can see the quality of the hole in the end where you hang it up and the smoothly ground jaws.

12 hours ago, Grumbler said:

Not a Snap On, no sorry, not even a Sidchrome, its an Iron Bull, quite a well regarded brand in the greater Asia region.

You can see the quality of the hole in the end where you hang it up and the smoothly ground jaws.

Top quality spanner it is indeed Grumbler...not seen one as good as this since I visited the 20 baht shop on klang,same brand 29 baht..... bloody bargain I snapped it up there and then   :ThumbUp6:

Archived