Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Villa Oranje Pattaya Reviews

CactusJack

Hi Gents,

I just joined PA a few weeks ago but am advanced member of Philippine Addicts with 20+ trips there since the early 90's. This is my first trip to Pattaya, I'll be there for most of August, and while I have the list of preferred hotels that you guys recommend, I saw mostly positive reviews on Expedia for Villa Oranje Pattaya located in Central Pattaya. Has anyone stayed there? Do they charge extra for bringing women overnight?

Thank you in advance for your replies.

For your first visit the location isn’t the best. Not miles off the beaten track but certainly a little out of the way.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

And largely dutch speakers. I looked at this a few years ago but whilst I have nothing against  the Dutch I wanted some English speakers around me. The place itself ticked a lot of boxes but is a bit away from the action.

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

OK gents, thanks for your input. I'll stick to the top 14 recommended here.

Archived