IGNORED

What’s the nicest hotel you’ve stayed in.

EdwardSnowden

I’m coming to pattaya for a week and I’m looking for recommendations for a hotel.

I’m really looking for somewhere modern, nice big comfortable bed with a separate shower and bath. 

A jaccuzi would be a bonus but not crucial.

Also guest friendly is a must.

Budget will have a big say, 1k a night 2k a night 3k a night or more, there really is a big choice of good hotels to choose from!

Personally i would recommend

August Suites

Adelphi (although there is building work going on)

The stay

sea me spring

August Suites is the biggest and the oldest, its in a great location central to everything.the stay and sea me spring are located down soi10, a great area central probably one of the best areas in Pattaya to location wise.The Adelphi is located down a soi off soi Buakhao,  but only 10 minutes walk from LK metro.

You`ll probably choose something different entirely, just a few of the  places i`ve stayed at to get you started.

I’m staying at the LK Royal suite in the 1 bedroom suite it has everything you are looking for plus a kitchen. It is not the most modern decor but for the price it is well worth looking at

The judge has spoken and passed judgement

6 hours ago, vimto66 said:

Budget will have a big say, 1k a night 2k a night 3k a night or more, there really is a big choice of good hotels to choose from!

August suites

The stay

sea me spring

August suites is the biggest and the oldest, its in a great location central to everything.the stay and Sea Me Spring are located down soi10, a great area central probably one of the best areas in Pattaya to location wise.The Adelphi is located down a soi off Soi Buakhao,  but only 10 minutes walk from LK metro.

You`ll probably choose something different entirely, just a few of the  places i`ve stayed at to get you started.

My budget is around £1000-1200 for the 7 nights.

The best I stayed in was the Pullman hotel out at Wang Amat beach. Beautiful place. Huge rooms. They have their own section of the beach, they’ve a great spa. It’s usually beyond my budget but a few years ago, I’d an extra few baht to spare and decided to spoil myself.

Looking at exchange rates, your budget should be enough to cover the Hilton -- very modern; nice big comfortable bed; separate shower and tub.  Right in the middle of the action in Pattaya -- easy baht bus ride to Soi 6 or Walking Street; not too bad a walk to LK Metro, Soi 7, etc.

I have stayed there many times, including the entirety of my last trip.

Personally, I prefer the InterContinental in Phratamnak, but it is NOT in a convenient location (scheduled shuttle bus will take you into Pattaya, but you gotta take a taxi, songtaew or mototaxi back).  It is much more of a resort property with FANTASTIC pools, top notch restaurant and a private beach.  They have golf carts to drive you to your room when you get back.  Nice touch....especially when my teerak was so drunk she could barely walk!  5555 

That said, I don't know if it is your price range, and, although I have NEVER had any issues over multiple stays, others have reported occasional issues bringing a girl back.

Woodland Suites Naklua, near to Dolphin roundabout, girl friendly.

8 hours ago, vimto66 said:

August suites

The stay

sea me spring

August suites is the biggest and the oldest, its in a great location central to everything.the stay and Sea Me Spring are located down soi10, a great area central probably one of the best areas in Pattaya to location wise.The Adelphi is located down a soi off Soi Buakhao,  but only 10 minutes walk from LK metro.

As always Mr V an insightful post. The OP doesn't give us much to work on at all (modern, comfy bed and a bath). No mention of crucial info' like cost bracket or location.

The 'best' hotel I have stayed in would be a sea-view suite at the Royal Cliff...that's modern, it has a comfy bed and a separate bath/shower. So, based on the OP's info that's it sorted......BUT, my guess is that it wouldn't suit him at all (a) pricey - few guys want to pay 5-6000THB a night (b) too far out of town for most, though I love the Pratumnak area (c) although no 'guest charge', it's clear that the management don't really approve of it.

So, second guessing the OP's requirements, I would say LK Empress....BR location, get pool/sea-view room, guest rfiendly too. 

March is a very nice hotel esp since it's cheap af. Only down side is location.

I always stay at Centaras. Club Suite at Centara Ladprao and Centara Central World in Bangkok. The Centara Mirage in Pattaya is just too much of a journey to the muck and filth, so I stay at Centara Azure when I'm in town. Great little hotel, but the rooms are a bit pokey.

If we're talking  Pattaya area it would be the Royal Cliff for me too. For a mongering hotel i have yet to better my first stay at Page 10 when i was upgraded to what must have been the best category of room in the hotel. Subsequent visits never lived up to the first one and on my last stay there i had to change rooms as the smell from the bathroom drains was making me ill

12 hours ago, PaddyTabby said:

My budget is around £1000-1200 for the 7 nights.

With that budget you can get almost anything. Figure out what location you want and then pick the absolute best hotel in that location.

Hilton is probably one of those hotels that might stretch the budget a little bit. Location is the absolute best. But I would not personally waste all of my money on it. If I had that money I would rather shower that on some gogo girl but its up to you.

If you dont mind staying north Siam@Siam is an awesome hotel. I think around 2500-3000B per night

Most other hotels mentioned in the thread are on the lower end and would cost maybe close to 2000B or even below that. But all of them are good.

Well, for me it’s Maytara hotel on second road very close to LK area and Soi honey. No hassles bringing in a girl, actually they care a fuck whom you bring. Always stay at the ground pool access room which is around 1450 bhat. Stayed there many times no issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Living sober,clean and staying away from loose women doesn't make a man live any longer. It just fucking feels like it.

For the money and location, D hotel. Excellent rooms and cheap at 1200 baht.

I love the way that hotel reviews sites have 5/5 for 1 star ratings, all the way to ratings for 6 Star resorts. Gives you a sound idea of the quality of a place, no matter your budget. 

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

You can look at the Wave hotel on Beach Rd. A nice small boutique hotel.  

Another question would be are you looking for a big full resort style hotel or a smaller boutique style hotel

I stayed at March hotel for 2 weeks my first trip, which ended a week ago. Reviewed good on here and as stated the location may be an issue for some, but while tucked away, it really isn't out of the way at all. I walked to Soi 6 multiple times a day which was about 6 or 7 min. I walked to central festival mall multiple times, 12-14 min. Great bed, great bathroom. Only real issue was some staining/mold? On the ceiling above the toilet. $21 USD a night, ill stay again. Check it...

20180528_150425.jpg

20180528_150419.jpg

20180530_181925.jpg

20180530_181910.jpg

20180530_181856.jpg

20180530_181845.jpg

Hi,

I stayed in the Balihai Bay Hotel. As the name suggests its really near the Bali Hai Pier and only 2 minutes to Walking Street. But as it is on the westside its far away from Soi 6. For me this was okay, as it was my first time in Pattaya and Wakling Street was good enough for me. 

The hotel is guest friendly and even two girls weren´t a problem. I was in one of the "Premium Rooms" with Jacucci which cost around 60$ a night. 

So for me as Pattaya Beginner the hotel was a good choice. If you want to visit Soi 6 a lot you should choose another option I would say.  

IMG_20180427_220149.jpg

IMG_20180427_215954.jpg

Ktk Regent Suite is the newest wing of KTK Royal Residence. With only large sized rooms. The smallest is 52 sqm studios. I stayed in this hotel 3 times. I actually stayed in the same studio, I always request this same room. It's on the 7th floor and in the corner.

The hotel is located in city center in a relatively quiet street, 220 meters from the well known Soi 6, so having a ST from the soi is very doable...

The hotel has 2 buses and 2 tuktuk that they use to drive guests24/7 free of charge.

The hotel is great great value for the money, a luxury for decent price. The hotel staff is very professional and friendly. Very clean hotel, very fresh. with a decent sized pool, sauna, gym and greengolf carpet in the same floor. In addition there is an indoor pool the first floor of Royal residence which can be used. The hotel provides laundry service, the laundry is in the hotel...

A cozy restaurant with good menu for small prices, they serve some good Beer burgers with salad and french fries for 150 Baht, among others. Breakfast is really delicious, a continental and westerns buffet. 

The studio is very clean with a good air-con, kitchenette with large fridge. The bathroom comes with separate shower and a large corner tub and a sunny large balcony...

Screenshot from 2017-03-27 23:18:52.png

ktkregent1.jpg

ktkregent2.jpg

ktkregent3.jpg

ktkregent4.jpg

ktkregent5.jpg

ktkregent6.jpg

ktkregent7.jpg

ktkregent8.jpg

ktkregent9.jpg

• 2 months later...
On 6/1/2018 at 07:53, Judge Dredd said:

I’m staying at the LK Royal suite in the 1 bedroom suite it has everything you are looking for plus a kitchen. It is not the most modern decor but for the price it is well worth looking at

Is it guest friendly ?

Get up ya dirtbird, get up...

42 minutes ago, collie said:

Is it guest friendly ?

Never had a problem bringing a guest back. They take ids and check the age of your guest who has to be over 21

The judge has spoken and passed judgement

Archived