IGNORED

Krabi help

turnboss

What are my options in krabi. Going with a large family group but want to sneak away for a quicky or two.

Preferably a soapy.

Thanks guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

first of all...where are you staying? Krabi town? Ao Nang? Railay?

2 hours ago, turnboss said:

What are my options in krabi. Going with a large family group but want to sneak away for a Quicky or two.

Preferably a soapy.

oops...sorry...i didn't click on 'quote'...

first of all...where are you staying? Krabi town? Ao Nang? Railay?

I will be staying in Ao Nang beach area.

19 hours ago, turnboss said:

What are my options in krabi. Going with a large family group but want to sneak away for a Quicky or two.

Preferably a soapy.

Thanks guys.

Plenty of massage options in Ao Nang, but soapy is not among them as far as I am aware. Might have some joy in Krabi Town, but that is some 20 km distant and more oriented to locals than foreigners.

There are a few bars scattered around Ao Nang, with most girlie style ones in the short Soi RCA, off the main drag. It gets busy from early evening. No short time rooms there as far as I know, so the only option is the not so sneaky take away.

No doubt the girls will be aware of places nearby with short time accomodation available.

21 hours ago, turnboss said:

I will be staying in Ao Nang beach area.

4 hours ago, Micky2 said:

Plenty of massage options in Ao Nang, but soapy is not among them as far as I am aware. Might have some joy in Krabi Town, but that is some 20 km distant and more oriented to locals than foreigners.

There are a few bars scattered around Ao Nang, with most girlie style ones in the short Soi RCA, off the main drag. It gets busy from early evening. No short time rooms there as far as I know, so the only option is the not so sneaky take away.

No doubt the girls will be aware of places nearby with short time accomodation available.

well...i can't add much to what Micky said already.

except that the other nightlife spot is the Ao Nang Centerpoint complex which is along the main drag along the beach. the complex has around 8 nightclubs and bars and is open from 6:00pm - 2:00am.

Blue Dragon  in Ao Nang is what you are after

You can lead a horticulture but you can't teach a prototype

Been a few years since ive been there , but found the massage scene to be pretty conservative , maybe its changed now 

Archived