Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Secrets, I Rovers, Shooters

bobbyg

Need some advice off you guys

Narrowed it down to these 3 places for my upcoming trip in October. Stayed at Secrets numerous times

Which one would you recommend?

Thanks in advance

The obvious question is where do you want to stay?

If you want to be close to WS obviously Secrets is the best option. 

I-Rovers manage a few different properties around LK Metro, so this isn't as clear cut. 

Shooters have the best girls lineup though.  

In all places rooms aren't really expensive, the rooms are clean and well maintained. There are cheaper guesthouses out there, but it's not like you're going to break the bank with their prices. 

I know it's pretty baby, but I didn't take it out for air.

11 hours ago, andrew19 said:

Shooters have the best girls lineup though

Going by the pictures, yes:)

shooterscoyote9.jpg

shooterscoyote26.jpg

shooterscoyote34.jpg

those pics are seriously touched up.

However, i have been in shooters a few times and it usually has a good line up.

Thanks for the replies guys. The girls from Shooters does make the place tempting i must admit

Shooters girl in photo second down i have known for a few years always bought plenty lady drinks and considered her a 'friend'.

Im prone to drink to much in pattaya, anyway on friday i goes in with a bf from another bar. I order her and drink and me and my bf and relax and she goes off to dance. I look at mt bin and she had put it through as 3 lady drinks. 

Makes me wonder how many times this has happened.

7 minutes ago, snowy34 said:

Shooters girl in photo second down i have known for a few years always bought plenty lady drinks and considered her a 'friend'.

Im prone to drink to much in pattaya, anyway on friday i goes in with a bf from another bar. I order her and drink and me and my bf and relax and she goes off to dance. I look at mt bin and she had put it through as 3 lady drinks. 

Makes me wonder how many times this has happened.

A “friend” because you bought her a few drinks.

you see what she really thinks about you though

An ATM. same as the rest of us 

11 minutes ago, westie1 said:

A “friend” because you bought her a few drinks.

you see what she really thinks about you though

An ATM. same as the rest of us 

Yip

The problem with staying above a bar is the walk of shame if/when you bring a lady not from the bar back to the room. This may affect your chances with the Shooters ladies. I'd avoid staying on the main nightlife areas mainly due to noise at night.

• 1 month later...

if you want a quiet guesthouse i would try baku ,the hideaway,or bommerang guesthouses all within a short walk to LK Metro

Not sure why anyone would want to stay for a fortnight in rooms above a bar on the grounds that they have hot gals working there.

My criteria are:

- price

- room quality

- guest friendly 

- facilities (eg pool/gym)

- reputation (eg PA hotel reviews or TripAdvisor)

Archived