IGNORED

Any info on The Captains hotel soi Honey?

par47

Might fancy a change next trip and am looking at alternatives to my usual hotels.

As I walk along soi Honey frequently :) I have noticed the Captains Bar and hotel and think it looks like a nice little bar/guesthouse.

Anyone got any up-to-date info on the place. Easy 24 hour access to room and good cleaning is important to me.

Thanks!

Next trip Aug 31-Sep13, theme: try more freelancers, get dirty! Note to self: TAKE MORE PHOTOS!!!

Nothing up to date, except that I occasionally have a spot of lunch there....very tasty. One of the P.A. characters of yesteryear BM 'Big Reg' used to stay there on a regular basis and consequently sang it's praises.

Theres a small write up here , last post . I think the BM may be staying there now .

Thanks guys, I went ahead and booked usual hotel anyway.

But when I'm in town I think I'll go for a breakfast there and ask to have a look at a room myself.

Next trip Aug 31-Sep13, theme: try more freelancers, get dirty! Note to self: TAKE MORE PHOTOS!!!

There are so many guest houses and really have even noted differences between the rooms in guesthouses as well so think it a good idea to always be checking them out.  There really are some hidden gems out there.

Archived