Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Center Condo for sale

Billyboy294

For Sale

Center Condo 80 sq.m. corner apartment on 13th floor with sea view.

Lounge , 1 bedroom, bathroom and small kitchen. Has a dining  area which could easily be made into a second bedroom or office. See sketch.

Condo has nice swimming pool, new gym, restaurants, bars and laundries. Has security and parking for cars and motor cycles.

Excellent  location in Pattaya Tai just down from Tukcom. Price 4.0 million baht.

Anyone interested send me a PM.

5b0bb5923dbb7_LRoom34311(Custom).thumb.JPG.26add8f68e5ddedb6984a09066b0cc10.JPG5b0bb5a426941_L3431(Custom).thumb.jpg.9d077a655549fb82cfd87a95eb5ab166.jpg5b0bb5b921147_BRoom34314(Custom).thumb.JPG.6c1b2c547e25877384793af87188b3bd.JPG5b0bb5cc3bfae_Room34316(Custom).thumb.JPG.a576c5c8c826b4b11f259bc303dcb118.JPG5b0bb5e1c4143_Room34317(Custom).thumb.jpg.d45c3f3b467196cdd1532e398b1a62e4.jpg5b0bb5f002733_BtRoom34318(Custom).thumb.JPG.deb2bff51b96342b5901a4290a759ccd.JPG5b0bb5fce02a2_BTRoom34319(Custom).thumb.JPG.ad45165f94a94c26c430b55c32d8c41a.JPG5b0bb60772d6e_3.431newroom..thumb.jpg.ce3f3e4e3cc5277cde19377ed97c827f.jpg

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

5b0bd6f00fbbd_CenterCondo33CC(Custom).thumb.jpg.733de10f0b6678b0b5a053b12b61637f.jpg

5b0bd716104d8_BusybayCC(Custom).thumb.jpg.8a99d1f9cc55c9c25b50f9d5c6d0c475.jpg

BAD NEWS.

The apartment is owned by an English friend who owns a hotel and some apartments in the Condo but i just found out that this apartment is in his hotel Company Thai name.

Sorry about that. But i am sure there are some BMs who would be happy to buy it in their girlfriends' name.

Whilst im no expert on Pattaya Real Estate i do find 4 mill a bit expensive for a 1 bedroom older Condo

8 minutes ago, alex1981 said:

Whilst im no expert on Pattaya Real Estate i do find 4 mill a bit expensive for a 1 bedroom older Condo

This is a very useful site to check out any condo in Bangkok and Pattaya, lists all for sale and rent and shows the historical asking prices.

https://www.hipflat.com/projects/center-condo-jnoneu

7 hours ago, alex1981 said:

Three bed new townhouses near me (3rd rd near the village) are asking less than this...:Oops1:

37 minutes ago, alex1981 said:

A similar apartment on the 15th floor  (corner ,sea view) was bought for 4.85 million about 8 years ago. The owner died and his son from Norway wanted a quick sale and he asked for and got 4.00 million at the beginning of the year; although farang owned. People like the location.

2 minutes ago, Billyboy294 said:

A similar apartment on the 15th floor  (corner ,sea view) was bought for 4.85 million about 10 years ago. The owner died and his son from Norway wanted a quick sale and he got 4.00 million at the beginning of the year although farang owned.

Sounds about right Hipflat is showing asking prices in 2008 at $2493 per Sq Mt and it's $1705 now, it's also showing prices being up 91.97% from a year ago.

1 hour ago, alex1981 said:

Asking price of 50K baht per sq meter for a seaview  on the 13th floor is a decent price for a remodeled unit

OP what are the CAM fees?.

Just off the top of my head it was just under 10,000 baht for about 25 years but went up to about 19,000 Baht 2/3 years ago.

1 hour ago, usexpat46 said:

CAM fee in Center Condo is 19B/sqm/month

For this 80 sqm unit, it would make 1'500B/month, 18'000B/year

2 hours ago, usexpat46 said:

Asking price of 50K baht per sq meter for a seaview  on the 13th floor is a decent price for a remodeled unit

Interieur looks very old style, Aircon Units old, Bathroom old, Kitchen old, Floor, Walls, Furniture looks like from my Grandmother. You will put a lot of money into it for renovation. That extra wall does not make it much more worth either. To get it up to date you will have to put in around one million for renovation. So 5 million for a Unit in Company Name does sound a tad bit expensive to me. For a unit in foreign name, it would be a price I would buy, but I am not in the market for it.

9 hours ago, Billyboy294 said:

A similar apartment on the 15th floor  (corner ,sea view) was bought for 4.85 million about 8 years ago. The owner died and his son from Norway wanted a quick sale and he asked for and got 4.00 million at the beginning of the year; although farang owned. People like the location.

Cant fault the location its great ,and maybe thats why it’s expensive because its close to everything,just a bit expensive for my liking at this time but i do luv the bathroom and kitchen .

On 29/05/2018 at 18:30, Ludhamlad said:

Sounds about right Hipflat is showing asking prices in 2008 at $2493 per Sq Mt and it's $1705 now, it's also showing prices being up 91.97% from a year ago.

Hipflat is full of the most ridiculous errors. It only takes one person to list a property for sale at a rental price (I've seen it happen several times), or make a similar stupid error, to completely skew the current and historical prices.

So Hipflat can be useful but bring your own bucket of salt.

there is one 2 bedroom in there sold thru swedish site at 700k * 3,6 = 2,520,000 :- in what looks to be a absolutely new renovated unit .....cant se view tho but still ....

as kitten said , hipflat can be heavilly misleading and studios in this building goes from 875k-1 mthb so do the math ,,, actual buy prices from my mates .

Feeling old ? Never mind , maybe youre older than you ever been before , but youre also younger than you will ever be again .......

A 50 sq.m apartment in Center Condo (8th floor) advertised at 2.8 million was sold for 2.6 million at end of last year. Another was recently sold for 2.7 million.

Regarding the one I advertised, two people offered 4.00 million about 2 years ago but the owner wanted more.

How old are the photos? I recall a lot of condos have extended to the balcony, but in the photo you can't see it

31 minutes ago, Billyboy294 said:

A 50 sq.m apartment in Center Condo (8th floor) advertised at 2.8 million was sold for 2.6 million at end of last year. Another was recently sold for 2.7 million.

Regarding the one I advertised, two people offered 4.00 million about 2 years ago but the owner wanted more.

so youre a agency or working in one ?

still find it wierd the swe/norwegian seller cant even get 2,5 new renovated but youre swimming in offers around asking and  seller rejecting them just to try same price at a later state . 

upto everyone to decide about the pricing ...... but none of your pricings are even near to my mates purchases or the sales been offered to me , your named sales are actually at markland pricings , abit different location and view .

gl anyhow 

Feeling old ? Never mind , maybe youre older than you ever been before , but youre also younger than you will ever be again .......

1 hour ago, Billyboy294 said:

I thought one of our BM recently sold his unit. It was a double unit totaling about 100 sq meters.

3 minutes ago, usexpat46 said:

I thought one of our BM recently sold his unit. It was a double unit totaling about 100 sq meters.

If i remember it was BM Oukiva and think the price was around 5M Thai baht for the double unit?

28 minutes ago, usexpat46 said:

I thought one of our BM recently sold his unit. It was a double unit totalling about 100 sq meters.

22 minutes ago, overseas516 said:

If i remember it was BM Oukiva and think the price was around 5M Thai baht for the double unit?

Right, but at the end I choose to sell only one unit; splitting the double-unit and keeping the other unit for me.

It's the unit sold 2.7 million Baht whose Billyboy294 talked about in above posts.

The price range for the many 50 sqm units in Center Condo must be between 2.2 and 3.+ millions, depending on the floor [1-15], the view, the renovation(s) and the furniture. Mine was high floor and nice view, but poor in renovation and furniture. The unit sold 2.8 at floor 8 just had a full renovation.

So to come back on the subject, 4 million for a 80 sqm corner on floor 13, even in Thai name, seems to match the current market prices.

Post deleted.

2 hours ago, Billyboy294 said:

2 hours ago, Larssonn said:

so youre a agency or working in one ?

still find it wierd the swe/norwegian seller cant even get 2,5 new renovated but youre swimming in offers around asking and  seller rejecting them just to try same price at a later state . 

upto everyone to decide about the pricing ...... but none of your pricings are even near to my mates purchases or the sales been offered to me , your named sales are actually at markland pricings , abit different location and view .

gl anyhow 

I am not an agency or work for one. I just try to help out friends who want to sell or buy in Center Condo because having stayed here 20 years i know many people . The prices i quoted here are facts.

An 80 sq.m corner unit on 15th floor came up for sale because the owner died. His son came over from Norway and as I am also on the 15th Floor I became friends with him. He had to go back to Norway with his family and said he wanted to sell the apartment. I said if he wanted a quick sale  then 4.00million would be a good price. He left me a set of keys. He also used a Norwegian  estate  agent. Just by chance an Aussie friend of mine emailed me asked if i knew of any apartments for sale. When he came to Pattaya i showed him the 80 sq m. corner apartment and a 50sq, m one on 8th floor owned by an absent friend of mine advertised for 2,8 mil. He bought the corner one thro' the Norwegian Esate Agent. I heard later from the agent that the other one sold for 2.6 mil.

The corner one i advertise recently is owned by a friend of mine who owns a hotel. Recently a friend asked me if i knew of any apartments ,2 bedrooms, high floor  for a friend of his so  i gave him details and photos of this one. I checked with the owner if he wanted to sell and he said OK. As i said he turned down two offers of 4.00mil about 2 years ago. Anyway  i decided to advertise here in case anyone else was interested.

Out of curiosity, how much difference does it make if Thai owned vs foreigner owned, price wise?

On 5/29/2018 at 20:58, Ludhamlad said:

This is a very useful site to check out any condo in Bangkok and Pattaya, lists all for sale and rent and shows the historical asking prices.

https://www.hipflat.com/projects/center-condo-jnoneu

On 5/29/2018 at 21:24, Billyboy294 said:

As states asking price on hip flat is just that the asking price you can ask what you like but will you get it.some have also mention sales price.

I feel these buyers just by in a whim without any market knowledge but with location and price that suits the buyer it could well suit for the rest of your years in Pattaya. But not an option if in it for investment purposes especially for one in Thai name.. 

And now with the strength of the Thai baht it will take a certain farang to buy with their currency the way it is ATM.Not for me with my AUD at 23 baht the cost is 30% more that it could have been  and most other currencies are similar.

Ask a silly question and i'll leave a silly answer  

Would have been easier if you googled it yourself.    

Thanks spelling and grammar checkers for being a ?%6433%#E

Quote if you expect a reply.  

THE THING ABOUT COMMON SENSE IS THAT IT'S THAT NOT COMMON                                                                        

IT'S NOT ROCKET SURGERY       quote from Anna Nicole Smith.

Archived