IGNORED

Phachara Suites Sukhumvit or DI Place Hotel

reefdiver

Hi BMs

Has anyone stayed at either of these hotels and what was it like - good or bad? Looking to book for Dec 2018 got 2 nights BKK before heading to Japan. Ta Reefdiver.

Never stayed at either, but those are very different places. Phachara Suites is about twice the price of DI Place, and probably worth it. Much classier place, and you get a suite. I always stay across from the Phachara at the Dynasty Grande. Highly recommended. Nice pool and cafe. Get a balcony room over the pool. I suspect Phachara and Dynasty will be quieter than DI Place, but still close to the action. But if you want to stay as close to the girls as possible, maybe DI Place is for you. Reading the reviews on google, some people complained about cockroaches there.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/DI+Place/@13.7400567,100.5510794,17z/data=!4m9!3m8!1s0x0:0xdc27d335f605cc9b!5m1!1s2018-06-12!8m2!3d13.7400567!4d100.5532681!9m1!1b1

Stayed a few nights at DI Place last year.

It's in a small Cul de Sac off Soi 4 Sukhumvit.

Rooms are very tiny and cramped like a prison-cell most rooms don't have windows,

and the hallways a bit drab and boring in grey concrete.

I had a front-room with window, but was very noisy at night as they open a small outside bar downstairs with loud ladyboys!:Hair_Out1:

Price around 900-1200  baht depending on season and if you get a deal with Agoda or not.

Not worth the price, there are other much better small hotels in that price range in and around Soi 4!

Reasonably clean and new though and near to Nana Plaza (less than 10 minutes walking) are the only benefits of staying here.

Plahgat5b0bababa8a94_Bangkok(193).thumb.JPG.03019aef62058ecf393f034adf5e3231.JPG

5b0babae5362d_Bangkok(194).thumb.JPG.ec8c72069b0ab99bb00d198fdcc4f4e1.JPG

5b0baba98107e_Bangkok(192).thumb.JPG.559c4eb10c4137a42ce988b4dba0f46a.JPG

When no money... she no give honey! 

I stayed at Pachara a few years ago, lots of families running around with noisy kids until about 10. THey made you sign in any girl you brought back, but nice rooms. I prefer Dynasty grande across the strret, same price.

the cockroaches and kids are both a turnoff . I'll look at Dynasty Grande. Thanks for the advice everyone.

Ive stayed at Phachara about 5 times and i cant say ive ever seen any families with kids running around the place,i dont know about having to sign a girl in as i never brought one back,its an excellent hotel in a great location if you can afford it go for the executive room.

I stayed at dynasty grande a few times too most recently 2 weeks ago,its cheaper than phachara but a great hotel also no problems bringing a girl back,if i was to pick between the two id go with phachara but it is more expensive.

23 minutes ago, Chris P Bacon said:

Ive stayed at Phachara about 5 times and i cant say ive ever seen any families with kids running around the place,i dont know about having to sign a girl in as i never brought one back,its an excellent hotel in a great location if you can afford it go for the executive room.

I stayed at dynasty grande a few times too most recently 2 weeks ago,its cheaper than phachara but a great hotel also no problems bringing a girl back,if i was to pick between the two id go with phachara but it is more expensive.

You stayed 5 times and never brought back a girl  !  must be some kind of a record    ,

19 minutes ago, worldpunter said:

You stayed 5 times and never brought back a girl  !  must be some kind of a record    ,

I had a girlfriend at the time and she checked in with me.

I was just checking out this place and thinking of staying there myself 

I normally stay at Adelphi suites soi 8 , 

I like it because I can stay there with my girl and we can bring back other girls for 3somes no questions  asked , no extra charge , 

But they have put the price up a fair bit , so  was looking at other options 

Phachara is 1000 baht cheaper for a similar room , i bedroom apartment style 

Agoda right now has Phachara for from $68 AUS compared to Dynasty at $89 AUS Deluxe Room with Balcony - Smoking. I'm going Dynasty i know more expensive but i don't care last two nights so WTF.

• 3 months later...

I have stayed in Phachara at least 5 times. Pros are very big rooms n suite and value for money. Very near to NEP n Nana BTS.

Downside is wifi is quite bad n hot water not very cold n the breakfast buffet is ....... one more thing is you can only bring one girl in a day and if u sign in a second girl there is a joiner fee of 1k. This apply even if you change to a second lady within the same day and I am not referring to threesome

2 hours ago, Robbintoh said:

eeakI have stayed in Phachara at least 5 times. Pros are very big rooms n suite and value for money. Very near to NEP n Nana BTS.

Downside is wifi is quite bad n hot water not very cold n the breakfast buffet is ....... one more thing is you can only bring one girl in a day and if u sign in a second girl there is a joiner fee of 1k. This apply even if you change to a second lady within the same day and I am not referring to threesome

How do you mean by ….. hot water not very cold?

I do know the breakfast is shite at best.

On topic, stayed at Phachara a few years ago, I think Majestic Grande and Dawin are better options in the vicinity. Breakfast is fine at Majestic Grande, don't bother with breakfast at Dawin

5 hours ago, slalom said:

How do you mean by ….. hot water not very cold?

I do know the breakfast is shite at best.

On topic, stayed at Phachara a few years ago, I think Majestic Grande and Dawin are better options in the vicinity. Breakfast is fine at Majestic Grande, don't bother with breakfast at Dawin

means when turn on the hot water, it is only slightly warm only

12 hours ago, Robbintoh said:

means when turn on the hot water, it is only slightly warm only

Therefore you mean the hot water isn't very hot.

Archived