IGNORED

Looking 1 Month Rental For June

mikkle

Hello i'm looking to rent a room/apartment in Pattaya for June. I'm aware most places only do 2 months + deposit but i have to leave Thailand in July. Pricewise i'm looking to rent between 5 - 8,000 baht. It's a bit of long shot i know but i'm asking in hope there'll be someone wanting to rent short (short short short) term with it being quiet/low season'n"all.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Pretty sure Dave at Canterbury Tales will have something in your price range. Rooms with kitchen rather than apartments, if that will do? Contact him through this site. His website is still down, I think.

Otherwise, what sort of location are you looking for? You’ll probably find a condo in some parts of Jomtien, or Nirun Condo maybe, for that sort of price.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

• 2 weeks later...

just walk around soi buakhao and side lanes there heaps 

Ask a silly question and i'll leave a silly answer  

Would have been easier if you googled it yourself.    

Thanks spelling and grammar checkers for being a ?%6433%#E

Quote if you expect a reply.  

THE THING ABOUT COMMON SENSE IS THAT IT'S THAT NOT COMMON                                                                        

IT'S NOT ROCKET SURGERY       quote from Anna Nicole Smith.

Archived