IGNORED

Pen Spy Cameras

alex1981

Can i ask opinions on the quality of the pen spy cameras

I know you can get them on ozspy website for $150 compared to ebay $15,are they the same quality and features?

what is the difference apart from price and what should i be looking for ?

A1EA7672-CA56-4309-8A4E-E9337F9FF9D0.png

I have to ask, why do you want a pen spy camera?

Me no daft, me no silly, me wear condom on my Willy.

can get them at cararra markets gold coast, not sure of the price though

The world of technology! Cameras nowadays can even be hidden behind people’s eyes! Governments can. It’s highly illegal but they can do it.

You will look a little strange wielding a pen inside a gogo...

"Disappointing girls one inch at a time"

On 5/26/2018 at 01:07, storytime said:

I have to ask, why do you want a pen spy camera?

Surreptitious photography, I'd expect - clip it to you pocket and wander into a go go, then post to Patreon - PROFIT!  That is, until someone catches you. 

That said, it looks a lot like the one reviewed on Techmoan (nope - just tech, sorry) - but theirs is a few years old and 720p. Still, the review is worth a look but also check out this older model that's absolute crap and nearly the same design, just to be safe. 

On 26/05/2018 at 19:26, Peter o connor said:

The world of technology! Cameras nowadays can even be hidden behind people’s eyes! Governments can. It’s highly illegal but they can do it.

Err, what?

10 minutes ago, Peter o connor said:

Usually for international Spying purposes. Usually!

Yes, a fresh dose of crazy talk. 

1 hour ago, stankystank said:

Yes, a fresh dose of crazy talk. 

So your not aware of the fact that governments use spies? And if they sent one to somewhere like North Korea, they wouldn’t use hidden cameras? As you can see, the whole world knows about things like spy cameras hidden in pens, but you wouldn’t think governments could have some technology that the general public doesn’t know about yet? I’d imagine Kim jong Un would know to check the pens of any Americans! Trust me, they have that technology.

They can also insert tiny little earpieces into someone’s ear and other people wouldn’t see it, they use them to give instructions to them. The spies. Then you’d have mercenaries(animals) working for the governments doing all sorts of things with this technology.

17 hours ago, Woofiee said:

Surreptitious photography, I'd expect - clip it to you pocket and wander into a go go, then post to Patreon - PROFIT!  That is, until someone catches you. 

That said, it looks a lot like the one reviewed on Techmoan (nope - just tech, sorry) - but theirs is a few years old and 720p. Still, the review is worth a look but also check out this older model that's absolute crap and nearly the same design, just to be safe. 

720 pixels? Is that good or not ?

3 hours ago, Tatanka said:

Anybody who is secretly filming girls is a douche bag imo

Perverted Animals!

4 hours ago, alex1981 said:

720 pixels? Is that good or not ?

It's okay -1280 x 720 - much better than a potatocam of 640x480, but the pens have also moved on. There are some that are proper 1080p and good ones can cost upwards of $200 - if it's in the $20-40 range then it's probably poorer image response in low light, low quality sound and a cheaper lens. Plus the cheaper ones usually have a fixed ram option, which means you can't upgrade it for more recording or faster ram (they usually record for only for 1-2 hours tho).

YouTube has plenty of examples. Probably only one or two Shenzhen factories making all of them. 

Thanks Woof , im thinking of buying the one i had in post 1, its much more expensive but it could be better quality

Archived