Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

It starts tomorrow....or today if you are in Thailand...

Kim Jong Il

Yes, the greatest motor sport event in the world starts Saturday 26th May and goes on for the next two weeks.

This is the event where the men with the tungsten plated titanium balls demonstrate to the boys who take part in any other form of motor sport what racing and risk really is.........

Another view here. Lots of stuff on Youtube.

I'll be watching when I can,  although it scares me shitless.....  those boys do have some gonads.

I wish that they all stay safe.

Now that's a mans game not the sissy US style course

9 minutes ago, taylor1975 said:

Meh! ......its champions league final tomorrow

Did you tell the Pope...

Having twice come off a motorbike at very modest speeds , watching those crazies makes me feel ill .

Mikeyboy

I have only just caught the news that Dan Kneen has died,  deepest sympathies to his family and friends,  RIP.

This years TT claims its second life. 

Adam Lyon died during an 'incident' at mile 28 on the 3rd lap of the Supersport 1 event.

This was his first year at the TT.

It saddens me to hear that there has been another loss of life.  Deepest sympathies to his loved ones.  R.I.P.

Archived