IGNORED

Champions League final......someone better be careful...

Kim Jong Il

pope.jpg

Someone better be careful, HA HA HA Hilarious! On a more serious note, I can’t wait for tomorrow nights game. I’m an avid Liverpool fan but I’m also an honest one and I just cannot make up my mind who’s going to win tomorrow night. I think madrid’s Strength is their midfield as well as some forward player, I think he’s called Ronaldo! Liverpool have been given a huge boost in midfield by can’s return to fitness. And I think his return is vital as it’s Madrid’s midfield I’m worried about. Liverpool are capable of scoring against any team in the world with the front three they have and even if Madrid are getting the better of them in the possession stakes, with the speed of Salah and mane, they’ll be lethal on the break. But of course, Madrid are certainly capable of scoring against anyone too especially with Ronaldo around and let’s not forget about benzemha either. I can see it being a great game and although you dont usually get high scoring European finals, you do with Liverpool around! Wouldn’t be surprised if it went to penalties after a 2-2 draw or maybe someone will run out 3-2 winners. The one thing I’ll predict is a high scoring highly entertaining final, that’ll be a joy to watch and I can’t wait to watch no matter who comes out on top.

I woke up this morning and started singing ....mo salah, mo salah ....runnin' down the wing 

not even cup final day. Gonna be exciting tomorrow :Party1::Party1:

Sighs of relief in the Vatican!

Good thing Liverpool lost then (other than how annoying it would be). I kinda like this Pope

On 5/25/2018 at 21:21, taylor1975 said:

I woke up this morning and started singing ....mo salah, mo salah ....runnin' down the wing 

not even cup final day. Gonna be exciting tomorrow :Party1::Party1:

But U had steevie wonder in the `nets :Laugh1:

His best save of the night.....

save the pope.jpg

Gutted after the other night! Still trying to get over it. I thought it was all going so well for the first half hour untill Salah got injured. Up untill then, Madrid we’re having the better of possession but Liverpool were looking more dangerous. The whole game plan had to change then but I thought they came out in the 2nd half up for the fight and matched Real Madrid for the whole game. Every single Liverpool player did, well except karius of course!! What a shame, even without Salah, they could well have done it only for karius’ school boy errors. With Salah on the pitch, I’m absolutely convinced, Liverpool would be European champions. Devastated!!!

Archived