IGNORED

etihad airways.

world wide boy

Just tried to book a flight to bangkok from Manchester.phoned my local office as usual, number does not exist.googled nuumber, , phoned the new numbers got through to thier new office in belgrade in Serbia, constantly having to repeat myself and the agents spoken English was very poor, could not complete my booking because of the communication problem.ok no problem i  will book online. Proceed to book online, got to the payment section, errors errors errors. Couldn't complete my booking.ok I will phone customer care. Put me through to fuckiin serbia again, agent spoke a little better English, explained my issue with the telephone booking and the online booking,she was not interested about the telephone booking just tried to fix the online issue, after a conversation then put on hold and another conversation she concluded that she would have to contact their IT department and woul get back to me. Couldn't complete my booking.that was 5 hours ago , have they phonee me back, have  they fuck. Leading airliner of the year my fuckin shitbox.fuck it im booking with Emirates. 

Why not use skyscanner.com for other option to book  , they have Etihad booking among many airlines . 

Nice to be nice boys please. Some posts removed.

Every absurdity has a champion to defend it

Sex is a bit like oxygen, unimportant until you are not getting enough!

www.sugarcanemafia.com

Why not use skyscanner.com for other option to book  , they have Etihad booking among many airlines . 
Had similar issues with Etihad before, same as WWB. Got all the way through the Etihad website, booking, everything, then payment section screwed up.

Aha, I thought, use one of the consolidator sites. Great, booked, paid, few hours later, "that fare / price is not available". Had a big shouting match on Messenger with them, tricking people, false advertising, etc, and eventually got it sorted, but wow, puts you off.

I needed the route they had offered and eventually got it sorted, but can do without the hassle. Fortunately, next 2 times were no issue. Sure, they are not Emirates OR Qatar.

Sent from my SM-T719 using Tapatalk

Not flown with them for a long time but had to take the 40% off offer they did for City winning the title .Booked it on the Etihad site on my pad no problems , good price . 

Booked my upcoming trip a few weeks back, Etihad site was asking £460 return, the exact same flight using BudgetAir.co.uk cost me £355.16 using one of the flight comparison sites to compare. Ticket details sent within minutes by email, I went onto Etihads website straight away and picked my seat, no problems.

I've used them extensively always booking directly on their site, never an issue.

However, missing Airmiles, the constant erosion of all their services, and ever more slEasyJet/Ryan air type creeping charges have me seeking an alternate carrier.

4 hours ago, insider said:

Booked my upcoming trip a few weeks back, Etihad site was asking £460 return, the exact same flight using BudgetAir.co.uk cost me £355.16 using one of the flight comparison sites to compare. Ticket details sent within minutes by email, I went onto Etihads website straight away and picked my seat, no problems.

Virtually always the same in that airlines own website is normally more expensive.

Some say that booking with airline direct gives a better service. Personally when dealing with the agent subsequently on couple of minor issues they were excellent as always

Etihad purports to price match

The drawback with the 'bargain bucket' agents is that you seldom know which class of economy they're punting. T&Cs, luggage, airmiles can differ

Etihad used to be one of the best Middle East carriers. That was back in the day when they were chasing all the top awards etc. Once they achieved first spot they took their foot off the gas. I stayed with them, by this time I was a Gold member. Then they started all the cost cutting, reduced the number of staff on the planes and just let things slip. Passing through Abu Dhabi was always a bloody nightmare - very overcrowded and shambolic. The new terminal looks finished which would have eased the pressure but apparently they are not opening yet to save money. 

So I moved on to Emirates. Very satisfied with them and the service they provide. Usually a bit more expensive but worth it in my book.

i guess Etihad grew very quickly and just haven’t got the sense to keep up the good levels of service. When they started off they were affectionately known as ‘ Emptyhad’ in the trade due to the dearth of customers. The staff are voting with their feet as well with many of them moving on as quickly as they can.

Archived