IGNORED

Irish Pub in Dubai T3?

oschkosch

Hi there,

I recently lost my previous silver status on Emirates, hence I can't use the lovely Business lounge at DXB Terminal 3 for my upcoming trip.

I remember there is/was a pub somewhere in Terminal 3, that allowed smoking but I've forgotten where it actually is. Can somebody point me in the right direction?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Best thing to do is ask an airport employee.

C gates, walking from B to C it's about half way along on your right you can't miss it.

Opposite is Emirates lounge.

You can still smoke there just not at the bar.

56 minutes ago, samlin said:

C gates, walking from B to C it's about half way along on your right you can't miss it.

Could smoke at the bar a few weeks ago , unless they have changed recently, mind you'll need plenty of cash its not cheap worked out at 17.50 gbp for 2 pints of magners and don't expect to get change.

can you be more specific? I remember a bar type set up with lovely leather chairs spread throughout the place. You could smoke and have a cold one.

Expensive yes, but better than the cramped smoking areas.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Further along the concourse towards the C gates, past the Irish bar, there is another smoking room as well. easily identifiable by the stench as you pass by

Unfortunately smokers are allowed in McGettighans too

Archived