Scuba+

Rooms available 7-8k a month - Soi Buakhao

Scuba+

No shame in it we all know thailand is overflowing with pensioners that simply can't afford the luxury of air con whenever they want.

AC is over rated, maybe people think they are hiso having it on all day and night, personally i prefer no AC unless it gets too hot. A few of us went to a coffee shop the other day, the waitress wanted us to go inside to sit in the AC, we all preferred being outside

mikkle

I first came out to Thailand in the 90s, in those days it was fan only and it was fine. After a 15 year absence i came back to find Thais totally addicted/reliant to aircon (and smartphones). There was a powercut for a week down in Koh Phangan, the Thais were totally freaking out/losing it. They couldn't handle just having a fan. I still prefer fan to aircon, i find them really unhealthy and unecessary.

AC is over rated, maybe people think they are hiso having it on all day and night, personally i prefer no AC unless it gets too hot. A few of us went to a coffee shop the other day, the waitress wanted us to go inside to sit in the AC, we all preferred being outside

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

az89

Same here Always stay in hotels with AC but very rarely use it.

jiz

My landlord charges 8Bt for electric but the room price is very reasonable.

I guess he could charge less for electric but increase the rent. Are you getting it now?

Bertman

I stay in a 2 bedroom town house in soi bong koch just over 3 road. I can walk to LK Metro in 10 minutes. I also won’t use motorbike taxis so i had to have somewhere within walking distance. I pay 16000 a month and 4 baht electric . It’s very quiet and has security put no pool or gym