IGNORED

Bamboozled Bar Surin

hellyes2oo2

I am going to Surin on friday and need to get to the Bamboozled bar. I will be travelling from Sisaket, so when I get to the lights at Robinsons, can anyone give me directions thanks in advance

it's just a couple of karaoke joints past the water buffalo hospital on the left.

Always good to get a reply from someone with half a brain, only joking i thought it was 3 karaoke joints past. As it happens got directions from someone with a full brain

Ok easy way .
As you come into Surin look our for Thaiwasadoo , you will see a small dirt track to the right hand side .
Follow this road all the way and when the road ends look to your left and you will see the place .

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

If you search on google maps there's  pin marking the location.  

thanks to all, found the place easy enough. coming out of big c went past makro, turned left at the dentist sign and just followed the road to the end. was a nice bar very friendly got what i wanted and came home happy.

14 hours ago, hellyes2oo2 said:

thanks to all, found the place easy enough. coming out of big c went past makro, turned left at the dentist sign and just followed the road to the end. was a nice bar very friendly got what i wanted and came home happy.

Is Alice still working there....:Oops1:

Archived