Sign in to follow this  
royly

Thai movie

royly

Just watched this on you tube worth a look at.

Tarl

Any name for it?

royly
4 minutes ago, Tarl said:

Any name for it?

Sorry, no name

wengweng

Its called PARADOX, a very slow build up , but some good action eventually, and an emotional storyline with Pattaya popping up, but Tony Jaa was only in it for a very short time.  He should be a way bigger star than he is, I actually saw the original ONG BAK about eight  times at the cinema, and THE WARRIOR KING  which was his follow up film. That was not as good but did have some great kung fu scenes, including one where a camera follows Tony up about four or five  levels of a high rise building as he beats the shit ofthe bad guys going up.   

ONG BAK THE BEGINNING  was released a number of years after the original ONG BAK and was a sort of prequel , and I saw that about  three time sat the cinema .He hasn't really equalled ONG BAK, back then  the tag line to his movie was " No stuntmen , no wires all real" and it was , Tony Jaa did it all without wirework or stand ins . He  has been criminally underused in Hollywood, especially in shit especially in shite such as   fast and furious . I had heard he is going to be in THE RAID 3, hopefully the makers will put his skill to better use than the inferior work he has been doing, since Ong Bak.

11078172_855859994485596_1971679267563168173_o.jpg