IGNORED

Kindle keyboard with 3300 books

juice777

Kindle keyboard with about 3300 books

This is a older version of a kindle but it is still one of the best ones.But I think the firmware can't be updated on it so you can't get on the Amazon website I think,
But you can still Drag ebooks on to it from your PC its Mint condition.And there are 1000s of free books out there on torrent sites etc.
1000THB 7287bf9166fad95195bcb889dc14212f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

To the OP:

Make sure to de-register that kindle on the Amazon website.

After getting a new kindle I gave away my old one and the new owner ordered an expensive IT tech manual. It was inadvertant on his part and said he was expecting the transaction to ask him for billing details but since he was logged into my account it was automatically billed to me. We got it sorted easily enough and I then de-registered it.

To the OP:
Make sure to de-register that kindle on the Amazon website.
After getting a new kindle I gave away my old one and the new owner ordered an expensive IT tech manual. It was inadvertant on his part and said he was expecting the transaction to ask him for billing details but since he was logged into my account it was automatically billed to me. We got it sorted easily enough and I then de-registered it.

Ok thanks mate I have already reset it and I think you can't even get online with it.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Archived